Mama Mina to the Rescue

Third Person's Pov:

When Mina finally reached Bakugou's door she decided to knock since it was shut but she didn't even get to finish knocking because she got pulled right into the room before the door was shut and locked. Mina was starting to get confused but didn't say anything, she just took a look at Bakugou. The first thing she noticed was he looked even more confused than she did.

So Mina did the first thing that came to mind which was sit him down on the bed before sitting down next to him, pulling him close so his head rested on her chest.

"What's the matter my dear?" She asked while running her hand through his hair.

"I-I don't know what I was doing...." Bakugou started to say and Mina could hear slight sniffles coming from the blond

"Oh honey..." She continues to run her fingers through his hair to try and to calm him down a little better. She continues to coo and try to calm him down but instead he started to cry.

"M-Mina, I a-almost did something that no one would ever expect...." He said while burying his face in his hands.

"What did you almost do? I bet it wasn't too bad." She tells him.

"I-I almost kissed Todoroki!" He finally blurted out while uncovering his face so he was looking at her. Mina sat there for a sec, finally understanding what was going on and hugged Bakugou tight. "O-Oi! W-what are you doing?!"

"Here I was starting to yet worried that you got someone pregnant! I'm so happy for you Bakugou! Tell me exactly how it happened!" She said excitedly while turning to face the blond the better.

"H-how are you so happy about this...?" He asked her.

"Uh...because my little baby is in love! And not with just anyone! With Shoto Todoroki which makes it ten times better." Mina explained while Bakugou finally realized the reason his heart was beating so fast was because he was crushing on Todoroki. When did this start exactly? I thought I hated him...

After telling Mina how it happened he wasn't as sad about it, he was actually smiling as he told her.

With Todoroki

He had finished writing down his little ideas in his notebook and was about to start making snacks for everyone but Mr. Aizawa burst into the house calling everyone to the living room.

It only took a few moments but everyone gathered in the living room everyone involved Todoroki, Bakugou, Mina, Shinsou, Kaminari, and Kirishima who were all now on the couch as Mr. Aizawa stood infront of them.