Naughty Todo

Todoroki's Pov:

I just sat there feeling flustered, confusion, and disappointed all at the same time. Was Bakugou about to kiss me? Am I upset because he didn't kiss?.....Hmm....how soft would his lips feel...would the kiss feel nice..? Now I want to know!
I grumble as an angry pout was plastered on my face.

What should I do now? Just break into his room and place my lips on his? Should I try when he is sleeping? Or should I wait for him to make another move like that.

I let out a hefty sigh before leaving the bathroom and heading to mine so I can change out of my singed costume.

Third Person Pov:

Bakugou had moved off the floor and was now on his bed scrolling through contacts, trying to find someone outside of their house to talk to since he had no idea on what or why he tried to kiss Todoroki. Not understanding what he was feeling was also making fussy.

After a bit of scrolling he decided to text Mina.

Their chat:

(BoomBoomBaby - RacconEyes)

Oi.
Raccoon Bitch

Yes Bakuhoe?

I need you to come over.

Like...right now?

No. On Christmas.
YES RIGHT NOW DUMB BITCH!

Okay okay! Don't get your panties in a knot, I'm on my way dear.

Good.

XP

End of Convo

After testing Mina, Bakugou decided to take a little quick shower like he planned to do early before he tried kissing Todoroki. Once he was all freshened up and clean, Bakugou dried off then headed back to his room so he can get dress.

Meanwhile

Todoroki himself was still curious about the whole event and was already planning his next attempt to seal his lips with Bakugou's.

He was currently in the kitchen sitting down at the table out of his costume with a notebook, a pencil, and cold soba as he started writing down all the scenarios that popped up in his head.
Like; sun bathing at the beach with Bakugou, going to a fireworks festival with Bakugou while both wearing kimonos, taking Bakugou out to drink and letting him drink to his heart's content before he Is drunk and stuck relying on me. Not mention some other, ideas like taking things further than a kiss.

Todoroki stops jotting things in his notebook after feeling someone's cold breath hit his neck.

Todoroki's face changes from a no good smirk to a startled and embarrassed one as he quickly closed the notebook in an attempt to hide his thoughts.

He then turned around to see Mina behind him with her hands on her hips, a smirk on her face at the same time as she began to chuckle. She leans in close to his face and quirks a brow up higher than the other.

"Oh? Whatcha got there?~" Mina asked while glancing from his face to the book.

"N-Nothing! Just some notes on how Bakugou's recovery has been." Todoroki tries to lie but what he didn't know was the fact Mina saw a huge chunk of what he was writing but decided to play along.

"Oh? Is that so?" Mina asked while standing up straight again but this time with her arms crossed over her chest.

"Yep, that's all it is." Todoroki sticks to his lie.

"Aw, what a shame." She sighed out before heading to the stairs but stopped after hearing her name.

"Hey wait! Mina? What are you even doing here? Kirishima isn't home." Todoroki questioned the pink alien.

"Why am I here? To see Bakugou of course." She answered with before leaving the dual haired hero alone once again with his thoughts.

End Of Chapter:

Word Count: 616