Be good or She dies

Third Person Pov:

Bakugou was pinned to the ground, his hands were being held behind his back, he currently had a hand holding the front of his neck as Kakori used his knees to keep Bakugou's legs still and on the ground. Bakugou tried to get out of the man's grasp but it was just not happening. Bakugou peaked back at the man and was growling a bit.

"GET OFF OF ME!" Bakugou ordered but instead of being let go Kakori used his hand and started tightened his grip on the blonds neck which caused him to cough a bit.

"Sorry sweetie, you aren't in any position to make any demands." He slurred into Bakugou's ears which caused Bakugou to get chills a bit. Bakugou gulped a bit but wouldn't allow himself to be intimidated by Kakori.

"I'm not scared of you, I've dealt with worse villains, you don't even come close to the people I've fought." Bakugou stated while his hands sparked.

"Yes, I bet you have." Kakori starts while leaning closer to the blond's ear. "But.." He pauses while tightening his hold on Bakugou's neck again. "If you want to get the girl out safely then I advise you to stop struggling and be a good boy. If you don't then I will make sure the girl's death will be very painful and look like it was all your fault." Kakori threatened with a creepy laugh right after.

Bakugou's eyes had gone wide and he instantly went quiet. the last thing he wanted was for the little girl to get hurt and die. He started behaving even though he didn't like it. He stopped struggling, stayed quiet, and just bit his lip nervously.

"That's better." Kakori praised while loosening his grip on Bakugou's throat.

"W-what do you want from me...you already fucked up my life." Bakugou

"Well guess what Sweet Heart, we were never done playing with you. I told Haruki we should've taken you but since he's in jail I can have you all to myself." He told Bakugou who was now getting scared and worried.

"Get your filthy hands off me! Don't even think about touching me again!" Bakugou snapped out before blasting Kakori off of him.

Bakugou panics and quickly ran to the girl but before he could grab her he was pinned to the wall by Kakori who was pissed and bleeding from the head a bit.

"Now you've gone and made me mad." Kakori had a very mad expression as he used his quirk to mold cement over Bakugou's hands that were mow pinned over his head.

"Let me go!" Bakugou started kicking Kakori but regretted it when his feet were now stuck to the wall like his hands.

Kakori clicked his tongue as he shocked his head.
"You've been bad, now the girl's blood is on your hands." Kakori said before walking over to the girl with a menacing smile on his face.

End of Chapter:

Word count: 499