Angry Todoroki

Todoroki's Pov:

After leaving the class I took off looking for the asshole it took me a few minutes to find him but when I did he was out smoking in an alleyway close by. The man didn't notice me until I punched him in the face.

"How the fuck did a mother fucker like you get out of jail!?" I yelled at the man before slamming him against the wall with a few flames lighting up really close to his eye which made the man quiver in fear. "You better start talking before you lose an eye." I state coldly and the man gulped.

"I-I escaped with the help of a friend!" The man blurts out while trembling under my touch.

"Who helped you escape. I want a name and a description of his quirk!" I snapped while leaning closer to the man.

"My accomplice. His name is K-Kakori, h-his quirk is basically to manipulate any type of wall structure." His voice cracked when he spoked.

"And your name is Haruki, am I right?" I asked and he nods.

"I want you to tell me about your quirk."

"I-I can paralyze anyone or anything for about 2 months but I was given a drug that enhanced my quirk so that my victim would be placed under a coma for half a year and depending on how much effort they put in to recovering can change the amount of time that it takes to be back to normal." Haruki explains his quirk to me.

"How do you paralyze them? Is it by physical contact or can you just activate it just by looking at someone?" I asked.

"I can activate it whenever but only twice a day." He replies.

"So you already used your quirk earlier today which is the reason to why you haven't used your quirk on me." I point out and he was surprised but knew I was right so he just nods. "Well Haruki, you are under arrest for illegal use of your quirk and for being accused of lots of other things." I inform the criminal before knocking him out cold.

-Time skip-

After getting the criminal back in jail I started putting out a wanted criminal post for Kakori while giving all the details I knew about his quirk. Once I was done I headed back home just to be met with my fellow friends in a panic. I was confused and really worried now that the thought of Haruki I used his quirk on Bakugou again and I wanted an answer on how Bakugou was doing so I quickly grabbed Kaminari's arm which startled the blond at first.

"Kaminari? What happened?!" I asked and he looked really worried.

"H-He collapsed after you left and has been out cold ever since. K-Kirishima is currently with him right now. He's all hooked up to everything but for some reason his breathing and pulse are slower than normal." Kaminari explained in one go.

End Of Chapter

Word Count: 530

I'm sorry for Taking a long break on this one but I am gonna be working on this one once again!