Sad and emotional Times

Third Person's Pov:

Kirishima was currently holding Bakugou's hand as he sat right next to the unconscious blond. Bakugou has been out cold since the party and his breathing slowed down a bit which is what's worrying the red head the most.

What if this was it? What if he lost his bestfriend?! The thought broke his heart to the point he was silently crying.

After a few minutes of Kirshima crying, he was interrupted by Todoroki barging into the room.

"H-How is he?!" He asked frantically as the red head looked up.

"His pluse and breathing is still a little slow and he is still out.." He replied before trailing off and looking at Bakugou again.

Todoroki grips at his hair a bit as he paced around a bit.

"T-That asshole...did he really use his quirk again....will Bakugou be out for another 6 months...?" Todoroki mumbled to himself before walking out the room and into his room where he had a punching bag.

He only used it when he was training but this was a different case. He was using it to try and calm his mind.

Two days later

Currently Todoroki was out on patrol along with Kirishima. Kaminari was asleep in his room, Shinsou was on the couch thinking as he watched TV, and Bakugou had finally opened his eyes.

At first he looked around to see where he was but after noticing he was back in bed he sat up while looking at his lap.

What happened at the party? He asked himself before looking over to the medical stuff. He quietly grabbed his satchel with a new case of the liquid in it before moving the wires on to it.

After doing so he stood up and quietly walked over to the door. After looking down the empty and quiet hall he moved into Kirishima's room to change into some clothes.

He decided today he was gonna steal red and black flannel, a white T-Shirt, some gray jeans, and a hat before putting the outfit on.

Once it was on he tip toed down the stairs to not alert anyone. Once down the stairs he saw Shinsou who had just fallen asleep.

Bakugou didn't want to wake him so he tip toed over to where his wallet and phone used to be but he noticed it wasn't there so he quietly checked some kitchen drawers till he found it in the cabinet.

Bakugou wanted to go to Mei's to see if she can run a test on him to see when he'll get his strength back completely.

After leaving the kitchen he went over to his motercycle and apologized to it for not taking it last night.

Right after he grabbed the keys and started the bike before he put his helmet on. Once he got it on he heard the door swing open to reveal a surprised and tired looking Shinsou who was staring at Bakugou.

"Bakugou? Where are you going?! You ain't in any shape to go anywhere! Let alone, on your own!" Shinsou told him and Bakugou clicked his tongue. If he didn't take Shinsou then he would alert the others which he didn't want.

"Fine...Hop on eyebags!" Bakugou growled out while tossing him a helmet.
Shinsou caught it and out it on before hopping on the bike with Bakugou.

Once Shinsou was on, Bakugou started to drive away from the house.

"Where are we going?" Shinsou asked.

"To Mei's." Bakugou replied honestly.

End Of Chapter

Word Count: 593