Failed

Bakugou's Pov:

I was a complete mess as I laid on the couch with Todoroki straddling me. I was a huge mess. Not just a blushing mess.

I had a mixture of saliva on my lips not to mention there was a stream connecting my lips to  Todoroki's till he swung his head up looking surprised.

"I- Uh- I-I'M SORRY!" I hear a familiar voice shout.

"M-Midoriya it's not what it looks like." Icyhot tries to plead innocent.

"I-It's okay Todoroki-Kun, I'll leave so you can finish doing 'IT'!" I start blushing harder at the idea.

"I swear we aren't doing that." He looks at me and I just looked away not daring to look at the bastard.

I hear him sigh before speaking again. "Bakugou was being stubborn and wouldn't eat for the past week." I look up at him to see him get off.

"Kacchan?! Why aren't you eating?!" Midoriya asked in his normal whiney tone.

"I'm fine Deku!" I snap as I sat up.

"Kacchan? What's that for?" He asked while pointing to the cord that was plugged into my arm.

"It's a cord." I say bluntly and he looks confused so I looked at Todoroki. "Does he-?"

"No, no one else knows." Todoroki cut me off.

"Know what? What happened?  And how come I don't see Kacchan on patrol anymore? Did you quit?!" Deku starts asking questions as if he was interrogating us.

"OF COURSE I DIDN'T QUIT!" I grab Deku by the collar of his shirt and pulled him close to my face. "I'd Never quit. I'm gonna become the number one hero." I said as I sent a cold glare in his direction.

"I-I'm sorry Kacchan! Please don't be mad, I've just been worried. Can you please tell me whats going on?"

"No." I refused to talk about it. I still have these weird feelings and I've found myself to be jumpier. Not to mention I haven't been eating or drinking because my mind keeps jumping to other places.

"He was in an accident awhile ago." I hear Todoroki say and I start growling.

"WHY'D YOU TELL HIM?!" I pounce at Todoroki but missed causing me to land on the side of the couch.

"It was either I tell him or you did."

"I DIDN'T WANT HIM TO KNOW!" I clench my fist as I stand up to see Midoriya surprised but the thought of him judging me corrupted my mind and my breathing speed up but it went unnoticed as I backed away.

"Bakugou, he has a right to know. Maybe he can help."

"Help? Why would he want to help me? I couldn't even help him! I was blind and stupid and Deku lost his quirk because of me!" I couldn't help but let a few tears escape.

"Kacchan that's not true, I knew the risks and I chose to continue."

"You weren't even suppose to be there in the first place! I was the one they wanted not you!" I snap while my hands crackle once again.

"Stop lying! You know it's my fault! I failed to keep yo-"

I was cut off when I was slapped suddenly.

"STOP IT! IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT!" I was yelled at but I just had wide eyes as I stared at the ground.

I just listen to Midoriya yell at me but then he stopped when tears started falling hard as I choked on my own sobs.

"Bakugou, it's okay... Please don't cry..." I just wiped my nose as I looked further way.

"T-Todoroki.." I use his name and I saw his feet get closer. I wanted to lift my head up but my vision went hazy as my legs became spaghetti and I just collapsed and the last thing I heard was my name being called as I drifted off.

End Of Chapter

Word Count: 648