ā­’āƒ.āœ®1 ā­’āƒ.āœ®

✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧READ! This book was made in 2020

✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧
READ!
This book was made in 2020...very old, very bad I only have it up because of the views. Please click off if you are going to send hate. Read my other books. Way better then this.

"Come on girl we have to get there before he does" my friend Kiki said, dragging me to the hotel room to drop our stuff off.

Kiki has been a huge fan of Kenma for a long time. I never understood why cuz all he did was play a lame ass game and rage about it. Sure he was kinda good looking but that's all. From what i seen and heard he seemed boring.

The games he played weren't even that cool. He played COD a lot and frankly he was pretty bad at it. My friend Kiki has been begging me to come to one of his meet and greets, and me being a great friend i decided to come with her.

Kiki never really had friends and neither did you. One day you both just clicked and became best friends. She was a nervous person while you didn't give a fuck about anything. You being there would help her not be all shy and awkward.

"Ok ok let's go" she grads my hands and pushes me to the cafe shop he was going to be at "girl we have like 30 minutes till he even gets there calm down" I said. "No we have to get there before everyone else so I can get a picture and actually talk to him"

Kiki had a huge crush on him and i felt bad cuz he didn't even know she existed. If she wasn't at work she was watching him stream or watching his old videos. It kinda creeped you out how opposed she was about him but you just ignored it.

You both finally arrived and there was already a few fans waiting in the shop. "I'm gonna get some coffee, do you want anything?" I asked. "No I'm good" she replied. As I was walking towards the register I heard shouting and people storming through the doors. I look over and see Kenma surround by fan girl and saw Kiki trying to get her way in the crowd.

You laughed as you watched her struggle and got In line to get some coffee. "Can I have a picture" "can you sign my shirt" you heard many girls shouting asking for stuff and you were already getting annoyed

She's lucky she's my friend.

"Let him get coffee first then we can start taking pictures and sighing stuff" a male that was tall and standing near Kenma said. "I don't want to do this there's so many people here" he whispered to the tall male, while waiting in line. "You have to there your fans Kenma" he replied. "Kuroo please" Kenma looked at him begging him not to actually make him do this.

"Kenma do you not love your fans?" Kuroo asked "no, no, I do I love them, a lot but come on you know I hate big crowds"

I shouldn't be listening to this but who would have thought Kenma would be shy.

From being around Kiki and her always on his stream, Kenma seemed like the type to not give a fuck and seemed pretty bold, but turns out he's quite the opposite.

"It's only gonna be 2 days, then we get to go back. Don't stress about it to much. Take a few pictures and sign some shirt and it'll be over with" Kuroo gives Kenma a warm smile.

"What can I get for you?" The person at the register asked. "Can I just get a iced mocha with 1 cream and 2 sugars" I replied. I got my drink and headed to Kiki. "Oh my god you were so close to him, why didn't you ask for a picture" she said with his eyes on him the whole time. "Cause I don't want a picture" I looked at her and she still had her eyes on Kenma.

"His body guard or friend is really hot" I said as I looked at the tall male standing near Kenma. "That's his friend, Kuroo he plays with Kenma all the time, there like best friends" she explained and I just looked at her amazed, on how she knew so much about them.

"Ok he will be taking pictures and will start signing!!" "Make a line and we'll get started" Kuroo shouted and everyone made a line and kiki went off. You sat in one of the tables just scrolling through your phone, while waiting for Kiki to finish.

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚

Authors note:
The few chapters will be pretty boring, I'm sorry ❤️ but please leave a vote, my love ❤️

Authors note: The few chapters will be pretty boring, I'm sorry ❤️ but please leave a vote, my love ❤️