⭒❃.✮5 ⭒❃.✮

✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧

✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧

"Bro akaashi, you know that streamer kiki's in love with" I said "ya, what about him?" He replied "he's at the table and I'm serving him. Did I tell you what happened when we met him?" I said as I grabbed there food. "No" "well let me give them their food and I'll tell you" I said and walked off to hand them their food.

"Here you go" i handed them their food. "Thank you" the grey hair boy said.

He has a familiar voice.

"Well I hope you enjoy" I smiled and walked off. "Hey get the people at table 4" my boss said. "Ok" I walked off and grabbed the menus.

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚

"Can we get the check please" Kuroo says as I walked by their table. "Of course" I gave him a warm smile. "Here you go" I handed them the check and walked off.

Only 5 more minutes till I get to leave
Finally. Been in this hoe for the longest.

You walked back and saw that they left a big tip. "Oh sweet" I whispered to myself and headed to the back to clock out. "I'm out this hoe, see you later akaashi" I waved them goodbye and headed home.

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚

"LEV RIGHT THERE BRO" I shouted as I watched him run away from the person *can we just play roblox* he whined through the mic. "Ooo yes that low key sounds fun"

"Ooo look, look, I found a friend" you said as you were playing prison block. *check if he isn't a child, then add him. He seems funny* hinata said, as he watched you to try to escape through the toilet. "He's 25. Why is he even on a kids game" I replied. *girl I hope you know we're all old in this bitch* lev chuckled. "You right"