ā­’āƒ.āœ®11ā­’āƒ.āœ®

✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧

✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧

You took a deep breathe to calm down and you saw Kenma come up to the bench and sit down near you. You didn't think much of it tho.

Kenma pulled out his phone and typed something. You felt a buzz from your phone and looked at the texted. "I'm at the bench" you looked at Kenma then back at your phone. "Ken?" You said and kenmas eyes widen. "Wait what!? Y/n?" He replied. "Holy shit. You're Ken" you were shocked.

This is awkward

"You were right?" He said with his eyes still widen. "You are a 10 out of 10" you laughed at what he said. "How do you even remember that. I completely forgot that akaashi rated me a 7" you replied. "Wait so you were talking about me in the chat?" He asked. "Ya. I don't know why but I just got so jealous and the kiss. You just walked away from me like it was a mistake" you replied.

Kenma lifted up your head with his finger to make you look him in his eyes. "It wasn't a mistake" he leaned in but before you guys could kiss he paused and looked at you to make sure it was ok for him to go in. You leaned closer and your lips touched.

You guys slowly pulled away and a silence took over, not an awkward silence but a comfortable silence. "The girl" you spoke "who is she? if you don't mind me asking" you said. "She's my ex. Some of my stuff was still at her place and she was just giving it back to me" he replied. "So no need to be jealous" he chucked.

Mmm I should punch him right here for saying that.

"Do you wanna come over to my place? We can play COD, since you think You're better then me" he got up and looked at you for a response. "Sure. I know I'll win so why not" you replied. "We'll see about that" he playfully rolled his eyes.

~few hours later~

"YES!" You shouted when you won. "Bullshit, let's do another game. That was wack" he replied. "Nope, Admit your defeat" you walked towards him and looked at his screen and saw him pulling up his live. "I say that's bull. You're probably cheating" he playfully said. "Me, cheat" you gasp, dramatically.

"Yes but this time I wanna fight against you in front of my followers so they can see you lose" he replied. "You mean so they can see YOU lose" you laughed. Kenma fixed his camera and clicked the live button. You were right behind him and watched everyone flow in. The comments flooding with questions about who was behind him.

You felt a buzz on your phone and looked and saw Kiki texted you.

Kiki

Kiki
YOU'RE AT KENMAS!???

you
Ya, remember the dude who sent me hand pics. Turns out it was Kenma 💀

Kiki
I KNEW IT.
Soo can I come over or what 😐

You
No😐 he don't know you like that.

Kiki
Better not steal my man 🤨

You
About that... I'll ttyl

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚

You ignored Kiki and looked back at Kenma. "You ready, kitten" he smiled. "Yes" you replied and your checks got red. Kenmas comments filled with people confused and a little upset that there was a girl with him.

They texting me some weird shit,oh man, Hoes mad, hoes mad, hoes mad, hoes mad,

~another game later~

"YOU'RE SO BAD" you laughed, once you beat him again. "Did you see that" you walked up to him. "Everyone now knows I'm better then you" you looked at the comments and instead of people hyping you up it was all hate. "Ignore it" he said once he noticed the look on your face.

Kenma grabs your waist and pulls you onto his lap. "Now show me, How did you beat me" he put your hands on his mouse and you just became red.

Does this man want his dick sucked right now.
Making me look stupid infront of everyone DAMN.

As you were sitting on his lap and you felt something. Kenma grabs you by the waist and pushes you down into his.

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚

Authors note:Y'all i forgot akaashi rated us an 8 😭 so please calm down in the comments

Authors note:
Y'all i forgot akaashi rated us an 8 😭 so please calm down in the comments