⭒❃.✮7 ⭒❃.✮

✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧

✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧

It's the next day and you haven't talked to anyone in the group chat yet. You were at work and there was only 5 minutes left for you, till you saw Kenma and his friend walk in "ILL TAKE THEM" you shouted as you saw Akaashi walk up to them "don't you have to leave tho?" He asked. "That doesn't matter let me do this one" you said and walked up to them.

The tips they leave are amazing. No chance in hell I'll let someone else serve them.

"You must really like this place, huh" you smiled at them. "Ya it's good and you must enjoy serving us" Kenma chuckled. "I'll be honest the tips you leave are amazing" you laughed. "Lev are you gonna get the same thing again or are you changing it up?" Kenma asked.

Wait...lev?

"Hmm i don't know" he replied

He sounds just like him.
No, no I'm just buggin

They finally ordered and you couldn't get your mind off that dude named lev. You walked towards the kitchen and waited for their meals to finish. "Here you go" you places their food on the table and kept looking at lev.

Should I say something.
What if it's not him and I'll look stupid.

You waited in the back again till they left. You took the tip and clocked out and started to head home.

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚

Lev

You
Hey lev

Lev
Ya?

You
By any chance do you know a dude named Kenma ?