ā­’āƒ.āœ®12ā­’āƒ.āœ®

✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧

✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧

(For the sake of the chapter just imagine you have a skirt on🧍‍♂️)

Smut⚠️

Kenma grabs your waist and pushes you down into it. Your eyes widen but you didn't say anything cause the stream was still on. Kenma mutes the live. "Don't say anything. Just try to keep quiet" he whispered in your ear.

He unmuted the live and the chat was going crazy on why he muted. He took his hand and slowly went up your skirt. He reached your panties and moved them aside and your breath hitch when he touched your clit. You tried to keep playing the game but Kenma slowly sticks in his two fingers. Kenma slowly picked up the pace, making you breath harder.

He slowly takes his finger out and takes control of the game. He finally said bye to his fans and turned off the live. Kenma quickly picks you up and leads you to the bed. "You remember when you said you wanted my fingers inside you" he laid you down and slowly took off your skirt off. "Do you still want them inside you?" He slowly went down on you and looked up at you for a response.

You shock your head yes "I wanna hear you say it" he replied and the feeling of his breath in between your legs making you inpatient. "Yes. Please I want them inside me" you spoke. Kenma slowly puts his fingers inside you and starts to use his tongue on your clit. "Kenma" you moaned out as he went faster.

"Oh please don't stop" your moaning filled the room. Kenmas eyes looking up at you, watching you feel the pleasure he's giving you. kenmas hits your g-spot making you moan out his name.  "Oh my god" you felt a knot form in your stomach. "I'm so close" you grabbed his hair, pushing him further down into you. "Kenma, I-I'm cumming"  your back arching and kenmas eyes never leaving you.

He slowly gets up and takes off his pants. He puts his dick on your swollen clit and rubs it. He watches your body jerk back from the pleasure and he slowly puts himself inside you "fuck" he throws his head back and starts to thrust. Kenma takes his thumb and starts to rub your clit. 

His thrust getting faster and the room is filled with moaning. "Fuck, kitten. You feel so good" he moaned out. You grip the sheets as you felt him hit your g-spot again. You moaning out his name and Kenma now hovering over you. His moans and heavy breathing in your ear, only turning you on more.

"Kenma, faster" you moaned out but He just stops. "Beg" he said, trying to catch his breath. "Please" you replied but he just kept looking at you. "Please. I want you inside me. I want to cum. Please Kenma" you slightly whined.

Without giving you another second Kenma goes inside you. His thrust getting faster and his thumb still on your clit. He starts to hit your g-spot again. He takes his free hand and grabs your hand. You grip onto it, as you felt yourself about to cum again. "I'm close" you moaned out. "Yes cum for me" his moans getting louder.

A knot starts to form in your stomach and your back starts to arch. "Fuck I'm about to cum" his thrust gets sloppier. You gripped his hands tighter as you felt yourself cumming. Kenma kisses you and pulls out, letting himself go on your stomach.

While you laid there catching your breath Kenma grabs a tissue and wipes himself off you. He then lays down next to you and try's to also catch his breath. You both lay there in silence, till you heard the door open. "You guys are so loud" Kuroo walks in the room and you quickly grab a blanket and covered yourself. "Jeez knock first" Kenma says.

"Oh shit. Is that the Waiter" Kuroo just looks at you with a smirk. "LEAVE" Kenma shouted. "Don't need to yell" he replied and closed the door. "I'm sorry about that" Kenma looks at you and laughs a little. "You didn't tell me you had a roommate" you looked at him with widen eyes. "I'll be honest I forgot he was here" he got up and went towards his closet.

"Here, wear this" he throws you one of his sweat shirts and some boy shorts. "Thanks" you replied and got changed.

This mans dick game STRONG. Finna have a bitch hooked just for the dick.

"RIP that pussy AYE 
I'm going in tonight. She acting like an addict, uh" that song kinda matches this Moment.

As you were thinking about the song, you finished getting dressed. You walked out cause you wanted to get water and saw kuroo sitting on the couch. "Y'all couldn't be any louder. I swear the whole neighborhood heard you" he laughed. "Please stop. This is so embarrassing" you laughed.

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚