ā­’āƒ.āœ®21ā­’āƒ.āœ®

✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧

✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧

You were in Brazil, at the airport following Kenma, looking for a boy with orange hair and a 'pretty boy' at least that's what Kenma said.

"Oh there they are" Kenma started to speed walk and you followed behind, looking for who he was talking about. Your eyes landed on a small male jumping up and down, waving in excitement. "Oh my god, is that hinata" you said under your breath.

"Y/N Y/N ITS ME HIII" he shouted and it echoed throughout the building, causing people to stare at him. "HEYYY" you laughed, running up to him to hugging him. "Lev was right, you do look like an orange" you pulled away from the hug and looked at the male beside him

"You must be oikawa" you shot him a smile. "And you must be the beautiful y/n, I've heard so much about you, I'm glad to finally meet you, gorgeous" he gave you a wink "watch what you say, dumbass" Kenma glared at him "come on bro I'm just giving her a complement" oikawa replied.

"Let's just get to the car" hinata said and you guys all started to walk towards the exit.

_____

The car ride was silent at first but you and hinata started to talk about random stuff. You guys arrived at the small apartment you rented out. "Thank you for helping us" you said, setting the suit case down on the floor "no problem, love" oikawa replied. "It's like you don't care that I'm her boyfriend" Kenma spoke.

"I'm just being nice" oikawa slightly whined "let's stop bothering them so they can get some rest" hinata spoke. "Ya you right" oikawa followed hinata out the door.

"I'm gonna kill that man" Kenma said. "It's fine" you laughed. "Don't worry about him" you plopped yourself on the bed. "What's this?" Kenma said, looking through the suit case "what's, what?" You looked up and saw him holding the handcuffs. "Oh those are for you"

"For me huh" a small smirk formed on his face "ya, I'm gonna hand cuff you and make you call me mommy" you responded. "So you got a mommy kink, that's good to know" he chuckled. "Yup, maybe we can making a video for the onlyfans of you calling me mommy, someday"

"So lev and hinata can see it, ya never" he responded "don't be like that, who gives a fuck what they think, their probably gonna be jealous, wishing it was them"

"True true but I'll think about it" he laid on the bed with you. "So what are we going to do tomorrow?" You asked "I don't know... maybe we can go to hinata's house and chat with them and go out" Kenma responded, crawling up to you and laying on your chest. You put your hand on his hair and played with it.

You both laid there in silence, not awkward silences but a comfortable one. You both slowly drifted away, falling asleep.

——

"Wake up" you heard Kenma speak. "Wake up, hinata and oikawa invited us to eat out with them" he shock you. "I'm up" you groaned, stretching. "Get dressed" he said. "It's so early, damn"

"It's 2pm, now get your ass up" he threw a pillow at your head "ok, ok, Jeez" you got up and rubbed your eyes.

——
You were now dressed and you were at hinata's door, waiting for him to open up. "Hello" you saw oikawa open the door. "Hey" you gave him a smile "where's hinata?" You asked. "He's in the shower, he'll be right out" oikawa moved to let you and Kenma in. "You look lovely today" oikawa says. "I know I do" Kenma spoke "I wasn't talking to you but pop off"

"Umm anyways, where we going?" You asked. "We are going to this so called 'fancy' restaurant, at least that's what hinata said" oikawa responded.
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚

Authors note:Writers block was beating my ass so it's a little boring

Authors note:
Writers block was beating my ass so it's a little boring. I'm sorry, darling ❤️