ā­’āƒ.āœ®10ā­’āƒ.āœ®

✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧

✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧

You were at work and it's been a day since Kenma kissed you.  You've been thinking about since then. You saw someone come in the diner and it was Kenma and your face immediately lit up till you saw him walking in with a girl. Your face turned back to normal and you got slightly upset.

"Hi, what can I get for you" you put on a fake smile and looked at Kenma and he was trying to avoid eye contact. As they ordered the girl he was with was rude and Kenma just kept avoiding you.

Just when I start to like you Kenma, you fuck it up.

I actually liked you too.

You got upset and just walked away and gave the chef their orders. "What's wrong?" Akaashi asked. "Nothing" you replied. "You sure you look sad" he said, concerned. "Really? I'm fine" you gave him a small smile and walked off and helped other customers.

Jeez is it that obvious Im upset.
I need to learn how to hide my emotions better.

You thought as you walked back to the chef to grab the food for Kenma and the girl. "Here you go" you put on a smile. "Thanks" Kenma said. "No problem" you looked at him and he had the look that said 'sorry'.

For what Kenma. We weren't a thing anyways.

You replied to his look in your head and just got more upset. You walked to the bathroom and pulled up your phone.

Ken

You
Ima rant real quick.
You know when I told you he was there and how his side profile looked good.
Well when we were there we had a moment and I felt so happy and he kissed me. Bro when I tell you my heart blew up. I mean it but guess what. At my job he came in with a girl and avoided me. It hurts if I'm being honest and I actually believed someone liked me. I was so wrong.

Ken
I'll be honest I don't know what to say
But I wish I was there to comfort you.

You
Let's meet up today.

Ken
Really?

You
Yes. We can meet up at a park near my house and you can comfort me

Ken
Ok. What time?

You
In like 4 hours go to this park *the park you and Kenma go to*

Ken
That's perfect I actually live near there.

You
Good. I really like you Ken. Thank you

Ken
I like you too. And no problem

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚

You clocked off work and went home. You took a shower, got dressed into some what good clothes. your heart was pounding as you walked towards the park to see Ken for the first time.

The bench got in view and no one was there.

What if he's ugly, I'm hit the dash then no biggy

Your thoughts racing as you waited for Ken to show up.

Jeez I can hear my heart beating. I need to calm down it's not that big of a deal.
This is nerve racking

You took a deep breathe and tried to calm down and pulled out your phone once you felt a buzz.

Ken

Ken
Are you there already?

You
Yes

Ken
Im coming towards a bench right now

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚

Your heart skipped a beat once you saw that text.

It's happening. I'm gonna see him and he's gonna see me. What if I'm not his type. What if I'm ugly to him.

You heard footsteps coming and you looked up at the sky and took a deep breath.

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚

Authors note:Did I leave you guys on a cliff hanger, yes 😎*bites lip and moans* you're gonna have to deal with it 😼😼😼🔪🔪🔪🗿🗿🗿🤰🏻🤰🏻🧎🏻‍♀️🧎🏻‍♀️🧎🏻‍♀️🤪🤪😼😼😼😼😼

Authors note:
Did I leave you guys on a cliff hanger, yes 😎
*bites lip and moans* you're gonna have to deal with it 😼😼😼🔪🔪🔪🗿🗿🗿🤰🏻🤰🏻🧎🏻‍♀️🧎🏻‍♀️🧎🏻‍♀️🤪🤪😼😼😼😼😼