⭒❃.✮13⭒❃.✮

✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧

✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧

"Kenma" you said walking back into his room "yes baby" he said looking at you with a small smile. "Are you about to go back on live?" You asked when you saw him back on his gaming chair. "Yes, do you want to join me?" he leans back and pats his leg for you to sit. "Are you sure? I feel like I'm heavy and I would hurt your leg"

"Yes I'm sure. Now come" he replied. You sat on his lap and he pulled up his stream. People started flowing in and you got a texted from Kiki again.

Kiki

Kiki
So you really at kenmas?
Are you guys a thing now

You
Yes. I'm sorry
Ik how much you like him but it just happened.

Kiki
You knew I liked him and yet you still went for him.

You
He didn't even knew you existed. And it just happened Idk what to tell you

Kiki
What a friend you are.

You
Come on. You and me both knew you didn't have a chance.
Read

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚

"What's wrong?" He asked once he saw you upset. "Nothing" you smiled and looked at the screen.

You felt his hand go on your thigh again and slowly went up. "Who ever you were texting don't worry about them" he said.

So you just gonna say that all normally like you don't have your hands up my skirt.

No cap finna make a bitch act up. Tryna make a bitch look dumb on stream.

As you guys were playing, it started getting late. "I have work tomorrow so I have to get going now" you said and grabbed your stuff. "Ok. I have another meet and greet soon and I want you to come" he said. "Really? When?" You asked. "In a 2 days so call off work for 3 days and we can go together" he replied and gave you a warm smile "ok"