ā­’āƒ.āœ®3 ā­’āƒ.āœ®

✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧

✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧

It's the next day and Kenma was having another meet and greet. Kiki dragged me along again and we waited.

Kenma and Kuroo finally arrived and people immediately surrounded them. Kiki was in the back trying to get towards the front, till you saw someone push her to the ground. You immediately got up and walk towards the girl that pushed her.

"The fuck you think you're doing" you pushed her and got a few peoples attention. "She got in my way" the girl said annoyed. "I don't give a fuck if she got in your way, you don't fucking push her" you got closer to her and at this point everyone's attention was on you.

"Don't worry about it" Kiki grabs your shoulder. "No,  I'm not about to watch you get bitched and not doing anything about it." You moved your shoulder so she wasn't holding it anymore. "She should've never gotten in my way" the girl says. "That doesn't give you the right to push her" you got in front of the girl and grab her face, squeezing it.

"Let go of me" she said muffled, and you just squeezed harder and she winced in pain "let me catch you pushing someone again and I swear I'll do more then just squeeze your face" you pressed hard, making her go to her knees and that's when you felt a hand on your shoulder.

"Ok, ok, that enough" Kenma says. you let go of her and a large red mark was on her face. "Are you ok?" He asked the girl on the floor. "This some bullshit. That dumb bitch hurts my friend and then she can't handle the heat when someone does it back to her... pathetic" you spat on her and some of the spit lanes on Kenma.

He looks at you annoyed "leave" he says in a stern voice. "Gladly, you ain't shit anyways, you're literally fucking garbage at games and you're boring." I looked at Kiki "I don't know how you like him" I  stormed out.

Fucking hate people. Especially that fucking dumb ass gamer.

You walked back to the hotel angry and just waited for Kiki to finish up that stupid meet and greet.

Kenmas pov

"I'm sorry about that, she can get a little overprotective" Kiki said to Kenma. "It's ok no worry's" he gave her a warm smile.

The meet and greet finally finished and Kenma and Kuroo start to head home. "She called me trash" Kenma said. "Huh?" Kuroo looked at him. "The girl and spit on me, she called me trash" Kenma said, slightly upset. "Don't worry about it, you're probably better then her" he laughed, as he saw Kenmas face. "Mmm probably"

Your POV.

"I'm back" I heard Kiki open the door. "Oh hey" I looked at her then back at my phone. "Don't do that again, I can't stand up for myself" she takes off her shoes. "Ya, whatever" I replied.

Lies you would've just got back up and done nothing.

It was finally getting late and you guys started to get ready for bed, cause in the morning you had to head back home.

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚

Authors note:
Reading these comments it's very obvious y'all never spit on someone 😭

Authors note: Reading these comments it's very obvious y'all never spit on someone 😭