ā­’āƒ.āœ®19ā­’āƒ.āœ®

✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧

✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧

Smut⚠️

The package finally came and you decided you try it on. You looked at the mirror and grabbed the maid hat it came with.

It was a long mirror so you could sit down and it would still show your whole body. You pulled out your phone and sat down infront of the mirror. You spread your legs so the camera would be able to see your panties. You took your hand and moved it up your thigh, showing more skin.

You took the picture and decided to send it to Kenma.

Kenma

You
*1 pic sent*
Can I come over?

Kenma
YES. COME OVER NOW
Let me fuck you while I stream

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚

You closed your phone and grabbed a hoodie.

______

You knocked on the door and Kuroo opened it "do you have a maid dress on right now" he laughed "yes, what else could it be" you let yourself in "wheres kenma?" You asked. "In his room" he gave you a smile. "Thanks" you said walking off.

You opened the door to his room and noticed he was streaming. You got in the view of the camera and the chat immediately went wild. "Hot, isn't she" Kenma smiled at the camera. "So you gonna let me play or what" you sat yourself down on his lap. "Ya sure, I'm playing with lev and hinata right now" he let you take over the mouse and keyboard

You felt him get hard so you decided to tease him a little by moving around. Kenma turned off the camera and the mic  for a second and took off his pants and he pulled down your panties. He slid himself inside you, making you let out a moan.

"Now stay quiet, wouldn't want everyone to hear your moans" he thrusted into you "k-Kenma" he grabbed your waist pushing you down further into him. "Shh I'm gonna turn everything back on, don't be loud" he thrusted one last time and turned on the mic and camera.

"Sorry I had to fix the lights" Kenma chuckled. "Here take the mic and talk with lev and hinata" he puts the mic on your head and his hands travel down to your clit. "H-hey" you nervously laughed. *HEY BITCH* lev shouted. *hey y/n* hinata laughed.

Kenma slowly started to rub your clit and slowly moved himself inside you. *damn bitch why are you breathing so hard on the mic* lev spoke "oh s-sorry my nose was just close to the mic" you responded.

Kenma takes over the mic and talks to his chat "I'm ending the stream early, goodnight" he closed the stream but you were still in a party with lev and hinata. He muted to mic and went close to your ear "I'm gonna fuck you but you can't be loud, the mic stays on and you have to play the game" he whispered in your ear and unmuted the mic.

"Ok guys just start the game" you said and started to feel him thrust into. You bit the bottom of your lip trying to hold in the moans that want to be let out so badly.

*jeez why are you so bad right now y/n you keep dying* lev laughed. "Oh s-sorry I-I'm just n-ot feeling so well" you tried to hide the stuttering with a laugh. *well I'm only gonna play one more game then Ima getting off* hinata said *same* lev replied.

As you guys played the last game you heard Kenma moan *what was that?* lev asked. *huh?* you responded *I thought I heard something, never mind I'm getting off* lev left the party and so did hinata. You quickly muted the mic "Kenma faster, please go faster" you moaned out.

Kenma lifts you up, pushing you down on the table and starts to thrust faster inside you. "Fuck you feel so good" he takes his hand and grabs a hand full of your hair. "Does it feel good? Does being fucked like the slut you are feel good" he goes harder into. You tried to respond but couldn't from all the pleasure.

"Don't be silent now, I wanna hear you" his grip on your hair gets tighter "yes, oh fuck yes it feel so good" you felt a knot form in your stomach. The sounds of kenmas moans in your  ear, making your legs weak "I'm so close"

"Yes kitten, cum for me. I wanna hear you" you let out louder moans as you felt yourself coming closer. "K-Kenma. K-Kenma I'm cumming" you moaned out and felt him go harder. "Fuck I'm close" his thrust getting harder and his moans getting louder.

Kenma let's out a final thrust and you feel his cum drip out. Kenma sits down on his chair and you were still laid on the desk. Kenma watches as it drips out and takes his finger and rubs your clit. "S-stop" you started to get overwhelmed with pleasure as you felt his fingers enter inside you.

his fingers stroking inside you. Kenma gets back up and wraps his hand around your throat choking you lightly, while still fingering you. "Be a good girl and cum for me again" he forces you to look at him and you nodded your head. His fingers brushing against you g-spot "harder, please" you felt yourself about to cum as he went harder.

Your legs starting to shake and his grip on your neck gets tighter "there you go, cum for me" his fingers covered in your juices as your whole body shakes "OH AHHA I'm cumming, k-Kenma oh my god" you moaned out his name as you came on his fingers. Your body still shaking for the pleasure.

You slowly started to fix yourself and opened the door to go to the bathroom. Your legs were swore and you were  limping.

As you left the bathroom you saw Kuroo on the couch "it's like you guy don't care I'm home also" he laughed. "Please shut the fuck up" you made your way back to kenmas room and laid on his bed.

*•̩̩͙•̩̩͙

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚