ā­’āƒ.āœ®16ā­’āƒ.āœ®

✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧

✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧

Smut⛔️(slight degrading)

It was the second day of the meet and greet and you and kuroo were just in the back talking while Kenma greeted his fans

"So your telling me you walked into Kenma house and opened his door in the middle of the night without him knowing" you said. "Yes" he laughed. "That's so weird" you laughed with him. "Are you hungry? Kenma is going to be here for a while so might as well get a snack" he said standing up "ya I'm starving" you replied.

You guys headed out and started to walk towards a store. "Ok ok you ready for the joke" Kuroo said. "Yup" you replied and walked into the store "why shouldn't you trust atoms" he said giggling a little "uhhh I don't know" you looked at him weird. "Cause they make up everything" he started to laugh harder. "Shhh everyone is staring at us"

"Sorry, sorry" he replied. "Do you think Kenma will be mad that we went out without him?" You asked. "Kenma, old piss hair. Nahhhh" he said. "Ok let's at least get him something, like sum apple pie, I heard he likes that a lot" you replied.

You both left the store and headed back. You guys talked and got to know each other a little more. You guys finally arrived and walked up to Kenma "here you go" you handed him a apple pic slice "where did you guys go?" He asked. "The store, clearly"

"Aww I wanted to go with you guys" he slightly whined. "Oh I'm sorry. I didn't know" you replied. "Well the meet and greet just finished so we can head back now" Kenma said.

~last day~

You and Kenma where just chilling in the hotel room. "You should make a thirst trap" you said out of nowhere "huh?" He replied. "You have all these fan girls. You should make a thirst trap and have them geeked over you even more"

"Or we can just make an only fans?" Kenma said. "A WHAT!?" you were shocked. "a only fans. I could fuck you so hard and show everyone and we can make money off it" he replied. "Mmm I don't even know what to say right now" you laughed.

We make the onlyfans and everyone sees my body BUT everyone will know he's yours.

Plus money. A lot of money.

"Sure why not" you agreed "but if you're being serious, you have to let me dom you once" you said with a small smile. "Ooo I'm serious and maybe one day I'll let you" he replied. "Do you wanna make a videotape now" you walked towards him. "You're always so horny, I love it"

"Beg for it tho" he says, laying you down on the bed and taking off your clothes. He pulls out his phone and starts recording. "Beg" he takes his hand and slowly rubs your clit. "Please, Kenma, I'll do anything just let me feel you" you moaned.

He takes his pants off showing the phone his dick. He places it on your clit, rubbing it so he can feel the wetness cover it. He slides himself inside you and takes his other hand and places it on your breasts, feeling the sensitive spot. He thrusts inside you and moans fill the room.

"You're such a slut, always wanting my dick and always begging" his hands go up to your neck, choking you. "Fuck, baby you feel so good" you moaned out. "You like it?"

"Yes, fuck baby, yes I love it" you moaned out. Kenma stops and flips you to the other side. You arched your back and he hands you the phone. You pointed it to where they can see Kenma gripping your hips. He puts himself inside you almost immediately, not letting you adjust. His thrusts getting harder and his tip touched your cervex, making you moan louder.

Kenma grips your hair and pulls it towards him making you lift up a little and takes his other hand and places it on your breast. "K-Kenma. Oh my god don't stop, please it feels so good" you gripped the sheets as you felt yourself coming closer. "Don't cum. Not yet"

"Please, I'm so close. I need to" you shut your eyes as you felt it water. "Hold it. Be a good girl and don't cum yet" his breath getting heavier. "Ok cum for me, kitten" he moaned out and this thrusts get sloppier. Your body shaking as you felt yourself cum on his dick. "Fuck I'm Cumming" he moaned out, his grip on your hair tightened.

You both calmed down and you stopped the recording. "Holy shit" you tried to catch your breath. "God that was good" he lays down and also catches his breath

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚

Authors note: What if Kenma calls y/n mommy 👀 like "please mommy" KSJSJJSJDJEJRN Oh and leave a vote, love ❤️

Authors note:
What if Kenma calls y/n mommy 👀 like "please mommy" KSJSJJSJDJEJRN
Oh and leave a vote, love ❤️