⭒❃.✮18⭒❃.✮

✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧

✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧

You walked up to the door and unlocked it. "Y/n!" Lev said "heyyy!!" You walked up to him and gave him a hug "I see you're still small" he laughed. "Bitch, I'm not even small. You're just a giraffe" you said, slightly annoyed "right lev, you're just freakishly tall, no one likes a tall guys that makes fun off people who are average" Kenma said.

"I'm starting to feel like you guys hate me" he replied "I do" Kenma said " I don't, I'm just joking don't take anything I say serious" you chuckled. "Ok good and fuck you kenma" lev glared at him

_____

You guys talked for a while and you had to head back home cause you started to get tried and didn't want to be a bother to Kenma and spend the night.

When you arrived home Kiki was on the couch. "Listen" you said walking up to her. "I know what you did when Kenma came to the house and all I have to say is, back off. He's mine. You had 3 years to get him but you didn't. I love you Kiki but I also love him and if you get in between us I will never forgive you"

"And I understand I "stole" him from you but I wish you would just be happy for me and stop being a brat and talk me to me cause i miss you" you said, looking at her for a response "calm down bitch. I'm not gonna steal him and I miss you too and I am happy for you I'm just a little jealous"

"Well you'll move on one day" you walked to your room.

Damn finally her ass was doing way to much.

Anyways I should totally buy a maid outfit. Finna look msexy for daddy.

Damn I make myself cringe sometimes.

You thought as you pulled out your computer and looked at only fans and saw the video you guys posted had hella views and comments.