⭒❃.✮4 ⭒❃.✮

✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧

✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧

You got off the plane and headed home with Kiki.  "Are you going back to work tomorrow?" Kiki asked me. "Ya of course, why wouldn't I be" I replied. "Mmm I don't know" she opened the door to our apartment and set her stuff down. 

"Bro Kenma was so hot" she says out of the blue. "Mm he's ok" I said. "When I took a picture with him he smelled so good and he put his arms around me" she looked at you and here  face was red "I swear one day I'll make him fall in love with me" she drops herself on the couch and sighs.

"And how are you going to do that?" I moved her legs and sat myself on the couch. "I'll start streaming of course and once I get big I'll asks him to play with me then we'll fall in love" she looks up at the ceiling and images her life with him. "You keep dreaming girl" you got up and headed to your room.

Dreaming of stuff you'll never have will only hurt later on In life.

You thought as you pulled out your phone and started to texted your coworker.

Akaashi

You
Yo bitch, wanna play some fornite🤓*says in nerd voice *

Akaashi
I know damn well you didn't just say *says in nerd voice* 💀💀
You're so fucking cringy.

You
Lmaoo I'm joking but do you wanna play cod or not 😐

Akaashi
What kinda question is that😐
Invited me to a lobby whore. I've been waiting for your ass to get on for the longest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You got on your pc and started to play with akaashi.

~3 hours later~

"COME ON AKAASHI HES RIGHT THERE, SHOOT HIM" you shouted as you watched akaashi miss all his shots. *im trying* he says though the mic. "Would you quit yelling" Kiki says "oh sorry" you chucked. *look at you getting told what to do* he laughed. "Shut the fuck up".