ā­’āƒ.āœ®15ā­’āƒ.āœ®

✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧

✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧

Smut⛔️

You arrived at the hotel room with Kenma. You placed your stuff down and immediately jumped on the bed. "Tired?" He chuckled. "Yes, who woulda thought Being in a car for 7 hours would be exhausting" you groaned. "Well tomorrow is going to be a long day so get as much rest" he laid himself down next to you.

You looked up and decided to lay on his chest. Kenma puts his hand on your hair and slowly  plays with it and you slowly drift off.

~next day~

"Y/n, baby" Kenma lightly shakes you. "Wake up we have to get ready" you opened your eyes and slowly got up. "Jeez what time is it?" You asked. "1, now get your ass up and get dressed" he chuckled. "That's so early" you got up and started to get dressed. You looked over and saw Kenma staring at you "what?" You put on your shirt "I was gonna leave the room for you to get dressed"

"It ain't nothing you haven't seen before" you laughed. "Kuroo is waiting for us outside" he said and walked out. You quickly went to the bathroom then put on shoes. "Do you even do your hair?" You asked kuroo "no, it's a waste of time" he replied. "Mm ok ok, that's dumb" you said. "Dumb!! You know what's dumb. How you and Kenma met" he laughed. "Fucking roblox. Who does that"

"I could really kill you right now" you laughed. "I think you're just mad you don't have a girlfriend" you said. "Wooow. You know what. Don't talk to me" he replied.

You guys finally arrived at the place for the meet and greet and there were already a lot of people there. "I'll just be in the back with Kuroo" you told Kenma. "The back? The both of you guys come with me" he said and fans immediately started to surrounding us. Kuroo pushed everyone away, clearing a space for you guys. "Jeez. Damn near died being near you"

You and Kuroo were behind Kenma as he sighed papers and took pictures. You saw Kiki from the corner of your eyes. "HEY KIKI" you waved at her and she just gave you a small smile. Kenma grabs your arm and pulls you near him and kisses you. Your checks got red and you looked at him and he gave you a smile. As he sighed more papers people said hi to you and invited you to a picture with them.

It was kiki's turn and it was awkward. "I've missed you" you gave her a smile. "I've miss you too" she replied. She took a picture with just Kenma and walked off and saw her walk with a girl with short brown hair.

Damn. I just got replaced.

A few hours has pasted and the meet and greet finally finished. "I know I said we would go out to eat but I'm exhausted" Kenma said, getting in the car. "Same" you replied.

You and Kenma walked into the hotel room. You laid on the bed while Kenma played on his switch.

I'm bored. A bitch wants some attention like come on.

I should just go up to him and start sucking dick. Nah, nah, that's weird.

Ooo I should stretch and let out a moan.
Nah that's trying to hard.

Fuck it

You got up and went near Kenma. You grabbed the switch and put it down. He looked at you confused. You leaned in and kissed him, without breaking the kiss you sat on top of him and put your arms around his head. Kenma puts his hand on your hips and you slowly move down to his neck leaving hickeys.

You felt Kenma get hard and he began guiding your hips. You laid Kenma down and took off his pants. You placed small kisses on his tip, trying to tease him. "Fuck, please don't tease me" he moaned out. You started to suck on his tip and took as much as you could in your mouth then the rest with your hands.

Kenma grabs you hair pushing you down further, making his moans louder. You looked up at him and his mouth was slightly open and his eyes were closed. "Oh god" he moaned. You felt his dick twitch in your mouth and you quickly pulled away. "Oh please I was so close" he slightly whined. "Beg for it" you placed small kisses on tip

"Please, I want it so badly, please kitten"  you put him back in your mouth and his hand was helping you go further. "Oh, I'm so close" he threw his hand back and his hands grip your hair tighter. "I-I'm cumming" he starts to thrust in your mouth, causing you to shut your eyes. "Swallow it" he said looking down at you.

You opened your mouth, showing him it was already gone. He stands you up and lays you on the bed. He kisses down your body till he reaches your area. He takes his finger and runs it through your wetness. Kenma places a small kiss on your clit and began sucking and licking it causing you to let out moans. He takes two fingers and puts them inside you

"Do you want me to go faster?" He said, slowly thrusting his fingers inside you. "Yes, Kenma please" you felt his fingers immediately go faster, hitting your g-spot. His tongue still on your clit. You gripped his hair and moaned out his name as he went faster. Kenmas fingers going faster. "Cum for me baby, I know your close" he looked up at you, watching you shake from the pleasure. 

You pushed his head further into you and felt a knot form. "Kenma, oh I'm so close" you started to grind as you felt yourself coming closer. "I'm cumming" your hands grip his hair tighter and your legs shaking as you finally reached your climax.

You let go of his hair and relaxed your body.

That plan worked out great.

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚

Authors note:I rushed the smut a little 👩‍🦯AND I RUFUSE TO SAY PUSSY

Authors note:
I rushed the smut a little 👩‍🦯
AND I RUFUSE TO SAY PUSSY.