ā­’āƒ.āœ®14ā­’āƒ.āœ®

✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧

✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧

"Hey Kenma" you said as you walked into his house and saw kuroo on the couch. "Hey, pretty lady" Kuroo said giving you a small smile. "Kuroo, watch your mouth" Kenma glared at him. "Don't worry I don't want your girl" he assured him. "Mhmm sure. Didn't you say you'd hit her at the diner" Kenma said slightly annoyed.

You got red from what you heard. "I was just joking" he nervously chuckled. "Sure you were" he replied. "Ok let's talk about something else" you said. "Ya Kenma you're making her uncomfortable" Kuroo joked. "I will kill you" Kenma replied. "Ok let's just talk about what the plan please"

"Ok sorry, so when we go there I'll rent a hotel room for the both of us for 3 nights. The first night we obviously go see my fans and maybe go out to eat. Second night we meet the fans again and chill inside and enjoy ourself. 3rd night we go out maybe a club? I don't know" Kenma explained. "But Kuroo you're renting out your own room" Kenma said. "Woow gonna have y/n all to yourself huh" he joked.

"3 some?" You said and Kenma looked at you crazy and kuroo smiled. "I was joking" your eyes widen "Aww no fun" Kuroo slightly whined. "Kuroo, shut the fuck up" Kenma glared at him "Jeez, you must really hate Kuroo" you laughed. "You always tell him to shut up. It's kinda funny"

"FUNNY? How is him bullying me, funny" Kuroo asked. "Calm down rooster" you replied "now she's bullying me, great" he whined. "Just come with me" Kenma grabs your arm and takes you outside "where are we going?" You asked. "To the park" he smiled. it was getting late and the sun was about to set. You both walked towards the park in silence. Not awkward silence tho.

God his side profile is amazing.
I want to sit on his face.

Now that I think about it I know nothing about him.
Fuck man this mans side profile. I can't get over it.

As you were thinking you guys finally arrived at the park. You both sat on the bench and Kenma looks at you. "So tell me about yourself" he smiled and that question made you freeze for a second. "I Uhh like the color blue but not just any blue navy blue, I like pasta a lot. I also really like video games and Uhh that's it" "tell me about yourself now"

"I also like video games, I like the color red, my favorite food would be apple pie, that's it" he replied. You both sat in silence again looking at the sunset. "How do you know Lev?" You said, breaking the silence. "We used to be in a volleyball team together. He would always bully hinata for his height. He used to be like 5'4 back then. When we graduated lev become a model and I became a streamer. He was on a magazine I was looking at and I decided to catch up with him and turns out he watches my streams"

"So we just kept in touch after that. How did you meet Kiki?" He asked. "Oh back in high school Kiki was quite shy and had no friends. I didn't have friends either but I wasn't as shy as her. One day the teacher assigned a project and me and kiki were partners and we just clicked. We soon got jobs and decided to move together" you said and Kenma's  eyes lit up as he looked at you, sending butterflies in your stomach.

"That's cool. Will she be coming to the meet and greet?" He asked. "Ya" you sighed. "She really liked you and always said she be with you one day. Then she saw me on your stream and now she's not talking to me. It's so selfish of her to think I'll stop talking to you cause of her" you got slightly annoyed. "Then she isn't a true friend. If she expects that from you then she's not your friend"

"You got me, Kuroo, and lev" he said with a warm smile. "Where is hinata? He's the only one I haven't seen" you questioned. "Oh he's in Brazil. He's a big volleyball player and I guess his teams in Brazil, I don't know I never really asked why"

"We should go there one day" he said. "We can meet him up and hang out. I kinda miss him so it would be fun" he looked at you "ya, that would be fun" you looked at the sky and felt his eyes still on you. "You're gorgeous. You know that" he takes his hand and places it on your face. "I- thank you" the feeling of his hands on your face making you feel light.

He leans in closer and places a small kiss on your lips. "You're handsome too" you leaned in and kissed him again.

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚

Authors note:I hope this wasn't boring ❤️Please leave a vote, darling ❤️

Authors note:
I hope this wasn't boring ❤️
Please leave a vote, darling ❤️