ā­’āƒ.āœ®9ā­’āƒ.āœ®

✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧

✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧

It was around 6pm and you were texting ken.

Ken

You
You should be a good boy and send me hand pics. 😎

Ken
Anything for you kitten
*sends hand pic*

You
KEN
THEY LOOK SO GODNDNNDMDKXKS
PLZZ PUT THEM INSIDE ME

Ken
I would love to
But you got a hand kink LMAKSKJZJAN

You
Don't judge me 🔪

Ken
I would never.

You
That's what I thought 🚶‍♀️💨

Ken
Don't act tuff 😐

You
Tf you gonna do about it 😐

Ken
Do you really wanna know?

You
Ya

Ken
I'll fuck you till you know your place.

You
Come over and do it then

Ken
Ok I will. Give me your address and I'll pull up right now.

You
Hold up. Not now 💀 one day but today I'm going out 😎

Ken
You are. With you?

You
No one. Maybe.
Last time I went there a boy came up to me and we talked. It was fun but ima go there again and if he's there that would be cool 😎

Ken
Do you like the boy?

You
Idk. I just enjoyed his company. That's all 🗿

Ken
Oh ok

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚

Ken was slightly jealous that you were talking to a boy and found his company nice but he didn't say anything, cause after all this is all a 'joke' to you, at least that's what he thinks.

You slowly caught feeling for Ken but you didn't know why. You knew almost nothing about him and he was basically a complete stranger to you, but you somehow caught feelings. Knowing he lived near lev made things better cause you could just meet up with him one day and actually get to know him.

You got up and started to get ready to walk to the park again, in hopes of seeing Kenma.

You're going there just to see the view totally not hoping kenmas there. Totally just for the view.

You said to yourself as you walked out and headed towards the park. The sun was about to set and there was a light breeze outside that felt perfect. You saw the bench come in view and saw a male already sitting there.

Is that Kenma. IT IS.
Damn bitch calm down. Fuck is you so happy for, tone it down a bit, dumbass.

Your heart started to beat a little faster "hey" you said and sat near Kenma. "Oh hey. Nice to see you again" he said with a small smile. You pulled out your phone and went back into the chat with Ken.

Ken

You
Ken. The dude I was talking about is here.
His side profile looks really good.
Read

*•̩̩͙•̩̩͙

You looked at Kenma and he was looking at his phone with a face slightly upset. "Are you ok?" You asked. "This might sound weird but. I've meet a girl online" he chuckled. "We've been texting a lot but I guess she found someone she likes. I don't know, I'm probably getting jealous over nothing but I caught feeling for her and I don't even know her" he sighed and laid back in the bench.

"It's not weird at all. I'm actually having the same problem" you looked at him and he was already looking at you. "I met a boy online and it's just something about him that makes me a little happy. I feel stupid that I'm falling for someone who I don't know" you said and you felt butterflies in your stomach. "We actually have a lot in common then" he replied. "I enjoy talking to you" he said out of nowhere.

"It's like I can tell you anything and you'd keep it safe or won't judge me. I know it sounds weird but it's true" he said and you just froze. You're heart started to beat faster and the feelings of butterflies grew. You just looked at him with a shade of pink covering your checks.

Kenma examined your face and his heart also started to beat out of his chest. His hands slowly moves to your face, his hands just stops mid way. he didn't realize his hand was moving towards you. It was like it had a mind of its own. After that small pause he takes his hand and moves your hair away from your face.

Your face getting more hot and you looked down at his lips then back up at his eyes. Kenma slowly leans in and kisses you. You were shocked but slowly started to kiss him back.

"I'm sorry" he pulled away immediately when he realized what he did. "I-I didn't mean to. I'm sorry" he got up and his face still red. "I have to go" he rushed away and you were still in shock.

Kenma's POV

"I'm so stupid" he whispered To himself as he walked away.

I don't even know her name and I kissed her.
What is wrong with me. She probably thinks I'm fucking weird now.

He thought. He didn't know what came over him. There was just something about you that just made him want to kiss you. Maybe it was him jealous of the fact you liked a boy that you met, or maybe he was just so comfortable around you and felt warm near you that the urge to kiss you grew.
**•̩̩͙✩•*˚

Authors note: I feel like this chapter was cringy 🗿🗿

Authors note:
I feel like this chapter was cringy 🗿🗿