⭒❃.✮22⭒❃.✮

✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧

✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧

A/n
Quick authors note before you start reading. These few chapters will be a little rushed. I really want to finish this book quickly so I can move on to other books in my drafts but here's the moment you guys have all been waiting for.

Smut⚠️⚠️
——

Time skip
(Back at home)

You finally arrived back at your house and kiki wasn't home so you just went in your room to rest.

The whole week you were in Brazil you wanted to have Kenma call you mommy but each day was so tiring. You guys went out and walked for HOURS. It was very fun but you guys were to exhausted to do anything.

You got up and decided to go take a quick shower.

——

You got out of the shower and got dressed. You unpacked your suit case and grabbed the hand cuffs.

Damn it's only been like 3 hours and I already miss his ugly ass.

You hummed, thinking if you should go over his house. You heard your phone ding, taking you out of your thoughts. You grabbed your phone and it was Kenma asking if he can come over and you replied with yes.

So I guess he can't last 3 hours without me also.

Make him beg or me beg?

Hmm which one.

I kinda want to get fucked senseless and him be rough but at the same time I want him to beg

Hmmm what to chose what to chose.

"Yup he's definitely going to be the one begging" you spoke to yourself.