ā­’āƒ.āœ®20ā­’āƒ.āœ®

✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧While you were at work you saw Kenma walk in the diner "I'll get him" you grabbed a menu and walked towards him

✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧
While you were at work you saw Kenma walk in the diner "I'll get him" you grabbed a menu and walked towards him. "Here you go, would you like any drinks to start?" You said in your work tone. "Yes umm" he examined the menu "I would like....to drink you"

"Ok stop playing around what do you really want" you laughed. "I'll just take a water"

"When are you going to be finished with work?" He asked. "In like 30 minutes" you responded "good, good cause I wanna tell you something"

"Oh is that so? What is it?" You asked. "You're gonna have to wait, I'll tell you when we get home" he gave you a smile. "Mmm ok, do you want any food tho?" You asked. "Nah I just want water" you gave him a nod and walked off.

Did this man just say 'when we get home' like it's my home also.

Damn just the thought of that shit makes me happy. Finna give him some head when we at 'home'

Let me stop. I wonder how sweaty my toes are right now

______

You and Kenma were in his room and you got dressed into some of his clothes. "So what did you want to tell me" you spoke. "This" he drops down 2 small pieces of paper. You pick them up and realized there plane tickets. "Wait, what" you looked at him shocked. "I remember when we were at the park and I said someday we would go see hinata. That day is soon"

"OH MY GOD REALLY" you got excited. "Yes, your face is so cute" he laughed and cupped your face. "I mainly just wanted to go to Brazil but him and another friend of mine live there so they'll help us around" he said. "Another friend?" You questioned "ya his name is oikawa"

"Oh ok" you responded. "He's a bit flirty so I'd watch out" he squeezed your cheeks. "Alright, thank you" you placed a kiss on his lips. "Is Kuroo coming?" You asked. "No he cant. He has to stay cuz of work" he replied. "Oh ok, let me go rub it in his face then" you got up and headed towards the living room.

"Imagine not going to Brazil with us" you laughed. "Shut up" Kuroo glared at you "Aww is someone mad they can't go" you put on a baby tone to piss him off more. "Kenma, let me hit her" Kuroo said, looking at him for a responses "you touch her and I'll kill you" Kenma spoke.

"It's ok, don't be sad you can come next time" you laughed. "Shut the fuck up" it was clear he was kinda of upset "I'm just fucking with you" you responded. "I should get going tho, I should start packing" you grabbed your stuff. "I'll give you these clothes back....never" you told Kenma and left.

______

You arrived and you went in your closet to get a suit case. You started to pack some random clothes. As you were packing you saw the handcuffs you bought.

I'll have this man begging soon

You put the handcuffs in the bag. "Where you going" Kiki asked behind you "DAMN, you cant be walking up on someone like that" you jumped a little "oh sorry" she laughed. "I'm going to Brazil with Kenma" you responded "oh really? When" she asked. "In 3 days"

"Oh wow, well I hope you have fun" she said, clearly upset and walked off.

Damn. Cant have anything nice around this house without her depressed as making it about her.

Anyways.

Ima bad bitch, fuck the bitch, if the bitch get slick ima cut the bitch

Are those even the right lyrics

You thought as you zipped up your suitcase.
As you put the suitcase down you heard your phone ring and you picked it up.

Hinata
HEYYY

You
HEYY BESTIE

hinata
So cant wait to see your ugly ass

You
Yup it's gonna be the first time I see your ugly face. Cant wait

Hinata
SAMEE

You
What if I came there and I just punched you

Hinata
I- what kinda question

You
What if I just full blown did a somersault in front of you, whatcha gonna do then

Hinata
Literally what the fuck are you talking about.

You
I don't know ima go tho

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚

You hung up on him.

What if I did do a summersault. I wonder how dumb I would look.

Baby I don't....mind. How does that song go again

You thought as you walked into the bathroom to take a quick shower.
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚

Authors note:Y/n's thoughts are a mess like mine 😍Anyways leave a vote, darling ❤️❤️

Authors note:
Y/n's thoughts are a mess like mine 😍
Anyways leave a vote, darling ❤️❤️