ā­’āƒ.āœ®23ā­’āƒ.āœ®

✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧

✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧

Time skip 😎
(3 months later)

You and Kenma have only gotten closer. Kiki finally got over her little Fantasy of having Kenma. Kuroo moved out cause he was getting tired of hearing you guys fuck almost everyday. Your onlyfans grew a lot since you first got it.

You were getting dressed cause Kenma wanted to take you out somewhere. You wore a simple shirt and jeans. You grabbed your purse and went toward the door to open it. "You ready?" Kenma says "yes" you shot him a smile and walked out the house. "Let's go to the cafe first" he spoke and you just gave him a nod.

It was 7pm and it was getting dark out. A comfortable silence took over as you and Kenma walked to the cafe. The light breeze hitting your face. You felt a smile form on your face as you looked at Kenma.

His side profile is literally so hot.

You looked back in front of you and saw the cafe get in view. Kenma opens the door for you and you walk in. the smell of fresh baked sweets and coffee hits your face as You walked up to the register.

You and Kenma left the cafe with your drinks "let go to the park, we haven't gone there in a while" Kenma gives you a smile and you felt your heart beat out of your chest. You both walked and took in the beautiful view that was set in front of you.

The lights and the stars glowing. You couldn't help but let out a small laugh. "What's funny?" Kenma asked. "I'm just shocked is all" you responded. "Shocked?" He questioned "ya. My whole life I didn't think I was ever going to be this happy and I don't know I just find it funny that I'm finally happy now"

The silence took over again as you came in view of the bench. You both sat down and you took a sip from your drink. "This place is so gorgeous at night" Kenma spoke. "Yup" you looked over and saw Kenma digging in his pockets to get something.

He gets up from the bench and faces you. He kneels down and you immediately knew what was happening. Your heart beating harder as he pulled out a small black box. Kenma's eyes already watering. "T-this is so cringy" he laughed and quickly wiped the tear off his face. "Y/n, I love you so much. I'm not very good at using my words but I really want to have you forever" he opens the small black box, revealing a beautiful ring with a big diamond in the middle and small ones around it.

You felt warm tears falling down your face. "This really is cringy" you laughed, wiping the tears off your face but they just kept coming. You sniffed and shook your head yes. Kenma takes the ring out and placed it on your ring finger.

You go down and hug him "I love you" you whispered "I love you too" he held you tight and you guys stayed there for a minute, not letting go, just taking in everything that just happened.

You both finally pull away and got up "shall we go back home" he puts his arms out for you to grab it. "We shall" you grabbed his arm and started to walk home.

——
Kenma opens the door to his house, letting you in first. "Wanna 1v1" he asked. "Umm duh" you replied. You both walked into his room and he sat on his gaming chair and you sat down on his lap. You watched as he pulled out his stream and click on 'live' Fans starting to flow in and comments getting spammed.

You lifted up your hand and showed the camera your ring and the chat immediately started to go crazy, congratulating you and some even hating on you. "I see y'all hoes mad In the chat" you laughed. "Stay mad cause you're never getting him, desperate bitches" you heard Kenma let out a small laugh. "Calm down before I get canceled again"

"Oh I forgot you got canceled for saying 'if you get boring I'm dropping you' what a stupid reason to cancel someone" you responded. "Yup, can't believe I had to make an apology video" he laughed.

"Well let's just get this game started so I can beat your ass" you spoke. "Oh come on we all know I'm going to win" he replied "Kenma... me and you both know I'll win" you responded. "Don't lie like that, kitten"

The end

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚

Authors note:Yes it's the end of the book

Authors note:
Yes it's the end of the book.
I'm glad you guys made it this far.
For the people reading this and don't have me followed...your moms a whore
No I'm joking, maybe. Anyways. Ily guys ❤️

Bonus:
I was planing on making Kiki a psychopath and have her kill Kenma 🗿🗿 but I changed my mind 😭 LMAOSOSKSK ANYWAS THAT IS ALL FOR THIS BOOK 🕺🕺🤺🤺🐕💨

šŸŽ‰ You've finished reading š™ƒš™Šš™š™‰š™” š™‚š˜¼š™ˆš™€š™ āž„įµįµ‰āæįµįµƒ įµįµ’į¶»įµ˜įµįµ‰ šŸŽ‰