Bio/info

Name: Gaul galette.

Age: 15.

Gender: male.

Race: human/lion yokai hybrid.

Title: none.

Fame: none.

Sacred gears: gaming gear/ boosted gear.

HP: 100/100 (regen 10 per minute.)

Stamina: 100/100 ( regen 25 per minute.)

MP: 50/50 (regen 50 per minute.)

Strength: 5

Endurance: 5

Agility: 5

Intelligence: 5

Wisdom: 5

Luck: 5

Money: $0.

Personality: nice/kind/ curious/friendly/protective/does stupid things for attention/ can be weird/likes candy/ is a little dense/ can be confused easily at times/ likes thinking he's a bad boy/ thinks he's cool but is actually being cute.

The gaming gear:

Details: the rings automatically go on to his middle fingers these rings can not be taken off these rings allow the user to experience life as a game when it first awakens the user see's his hp/stamina/mp lines at the bottom of their vision red is...

Details: the rings automatically go on to his middle fingers these rings can not be taken off these rings allow the user to experience life as a game when it first awakens the user see's his hp/stamina/mp lines at the bottom of their vision red is hp green is stamina and blue is mp in the top left corner in the user's vision is a mini map of where he has been.

Abilities:

Inventory.

Details: allows to store an infinite amount of objects no matter the weight or size.

Observe level 1/100.

Details: able to see his stats and others stats depending on his level.

Shop.

Details: allows the user to shop items/skill books/weapons/armor/potions and random items from the shop once he reaches level 10.

Quests.

Details: allows the user to accept quests from other's and can receive rewards from both or just the gamer system.

Gamer's healing.

Details: let's the user instantly heal its wound but will still keep the damage from it.

Dungeon finder.

Details: when the player reaches level 5 he can say find dungeon and he will be led to a dungeon that is good for his level.

Gamers mind.

Details: let's you control your life as a video game.

Gamers body.

Details: your body is that if the gamer.