Chapter 24

Time skip.

As I was finished eating I heard the 3 of them ask.

Tsubasa: so Gaul I was wondering what kind of training have you been doing.

Gaul: I do dungeons. 

Momo: what do you mean dungeons?

Ruruko: oh wait isn't that like a skill or something?

Gaul: no I find places with monsters that would hurt the locals so I take it upon myself to take them out before someone finds them.

I saw them nod as I heard Momo.

Momo: Gaul you do t have to go to school if you don't want to until they have replacements.

I stood up and said.

Gaul: in that case I'm leaving I need to train.

Tsubasa: Gaul does this have anything to do with riser.

Ruruko: sona thinks you might challenge him in order to get rias's freedom.

Momo: knowing you it's possible.

Gaul: I've already made my mind up I'll give up everything for you all.

I turned away from them.

Gaul: I have sacrificed everything to become this strong and I'll keep doing this but I will admit I am not strong enough to take down riser I need to get stronger and yes I am going to challenge him for her freedom I can't stand him just remembering him how he acts make me furious!

I say the last part more as yelling as my aura burst out a bit I saw ruruko cover her mouth out of the corner of my eye as I said as I calmed down.

Gaul: I want you all to know no matter what happens you all are my precious friends.

Just then they all stood up and I heard tsubasa ask.

Tsubasa: Gaul let us go with you we can help.

Gaul: you may come with me but I am the one that does the fighting.

Tsubasa: that's fine i need to confirm something anyway.

Ruruko: bu-

Tsubasa: Gaul you think you can be our shield always but what if your not there true you are stronger then us on par with sona even without your boosted gear you are no doubt strong but you lack experience every summer that we are with sona we train we fight to grow stronger age doesn't make us we choose to and she gives us the means to do so we can fight for ourselves we are perfectly capable of fighting our own battles.

Gaul: and what if that fight just so happens to be against a leader class fallen angel.

Ruruko: there's no way that would ever happen.

Momo: well it's possible.

Gaul: you never know what this crazy messed up world will throw at you that's why I'll stand in front of you all to make sure you never have to do so I'll take each hit until you can stand beside me in terms of strength.

Tsubasa: you better watch out cause we might just get leaps and bounds ahead before you can even do a thing.

I smirked I can't help it I love these guys I then thought.

Gaul: (find dungeon.)

I saw it pop up on my map as we all then decided to go to it.

Time skip.

As we walked I heard Momo ask.

Momo: so do you like anime Gaul.

Gaul: yes.