Chapter 20

Right after we exchanged numbers we both heard.

Riser: ravel what are you doing near that low class trash get away from him. 

I gritted my teeth as I heard.

Ravel: big brother you need to be nicer to people.

She says as she said to me.

Ravel: it was nice talking to you but I have to go I'll call you later bye.

She then walked over near one of the girls as they smirked and whispered something in her ear as she got a red face I then heard.

Grayfia: it has been settled then this will be settled via a rating game if rias wins then she will be freed from her marriage with riser if riser wins the wedding will be held there will be a 2 week training session for rias's peerage since she is very inexperienced is this exceptional terms.

Rias/riser: yes.

Grayfia: good now then I must be going.

Just then she left as riser turned to me and said.

Riser: stay away from my sister scum.

Just then he snapped his fingers and they left in a burst of flames I then asked ddraig as I started to leave slowly with sylphid at my side.

Gaul: (ddraig is there anyway for me to get in to this fight they can't win.)

Ddraig: (no there isn't unless you switch peerages but that's very unlikely.)

I then heard.

Saji: hey Gaul where you going?

I turned to see everyone looking at me I looked at them with my car like eyes slightly glowing as I said.

Gaul: she said 2 weeks and I'm using it.

I then opened the door to the club room and left.

Gaul: (find dungeon.)

I saw it pop up on my map I saw it wasn't to far from here.

Small time skip.

As I got to an ally I went in it and there was a big hole leading downwards I then saw this when I got near it.

Level 25 fire dungeon.

Rewards upon completion.

Rewards: 7,500/$3,250/1 skill book.

Warning you can not exit this dungeon until you complete it would you like to enter?

Yes/no?

I thought yes as I started to walk in to it as I go in to it I saw the exit close with rocks and I then started.to walk down deeper in to it as I did so it got hotter like that cave I did before as I got deeper I used.

Gaul:(map expansion.)

As it hit bigger I looked at it and I saw that this was only 3 floors not to big but the 3rd floor was just 1 big cavern so fun.

Gaul: (map close.)

As it closed I saw saw something floating I looked and saw it was glowing orange as I got closer I saw it as a bat it saw me and summoned a fire ball at me I dodged to the side as I used observe on it.

Observe:

Race: fire bat.

Level: 25.

HP: 150/150

Stamina: 400/400

MP: 800/800

Strength: 25

Endurance: 25