Chapter 13

As I was thinking about what I should do next.

Gaul: (hmmm ddraig what do you think we should do?)

Ddraig: (I believe it is best to do another dungeon since this was lacked the excitement you crave.)

Gaul: (I think so too.)

I then said.

Gaul: find dungeon.

Just then a dot appeared on my map it was right next to this one so this should be fun.

Small time skip.

As I got to the door to the dungeon I saw it was another mansion I then saw this.

Level 12 vampire dungeon once you enter this dungeon you will not be able to to leave til you kill all enemies inside.

Rewards for completing the dungeon.

Rewards: 4,000 exp/$2,000/ 1 skill book.

Would you like to enter this dungeon?

Yes/no?

I thought yes as the door opened I went in to it and I saw that there wasn't a chest in this one I then looked in my inventory as the door shut behind me.

Skill books:

Dragon slayer magic.

Please choose which type of dragon slayer magic you want note you can not read choose when you click on which you want it will tell you a bit about it.

Fire dragon slayer magic.
Lightning dragon slayer magic.
Iron dragon slayer magic.
Sky dragon slayer magic.
Poison dragon slayer magic.
Holy dragon slayer magic.
Shadow dragon slayer magic.

My jaw dropped as I heard ddraig.

Ddraig: (well that is surprising.)

I got my shit together and looked at them I will read each before picking.

Small time skip.

I read everything that there is about them and I saw that the only one that will not only help in battle but also help my friend's I then said.

Gaul: I'll become the sky dragon slayer.

I then clicked it and I felt a rush of power flow through me as I felt my magical power increase as I heard the wind shift outside as if a storm had happened.

3rd person POV.

With sona.

As soma and tsubaki was playing chess they both felt a drastic increase in magical power they looked out the window.

Sona: it seems we will have to talk about how to help rias with riser later.

Tsubaki: agreed.

Gaul's POV.

As this happened I saw this.

Because of how much magic it takes to use dragon slayer magic your magical power has doubled.

I looked at my stats.

Stats:

Name: Gaul galette.

Age: 15.

Gender: male.

Race: Devil/Lion yokai hybrid.

Title: The red dragon emperor.

Fame: pawn of sona sitri.

Sacred gears: The gaming gear/boosted gear.