Chapter 6

As I made my way out of the cave I heard a small rumble I turned back to see it close up I smirked and kept on walking back to my house as I did so I felt like someone was watching me I kept looking at my shoulder and I saw one of the student council members she's pretty nice I think her names Momo.

She was eyeing me while not trying to seem suspicious I then felt my stomach grumble I then saw one of my favorite restaurants Taco Bell I go straight over there and I wait right by the door for her to enter when she got to the door I held it open...

She was eyeing me while not trying to seem suspicious I then felt my stomach grumble I then saw one of my favorite restaurants Taco Bell I go straight over there and I wait right by the door for her to enter when she got to the door I held it open for her as I do so she was surprised to say the least I then say.

Gaul: welcome stalker.

I saw a pink tint go to her face as she says.

Momo: *light blush* I uh um.

Gaul: relax now if you want to talk go find a seat do you want anything?

Momo: no thank you.

She then left and went over to a booth I then go up and get place my order it was $30 bucks but worth it I go over to the booth with Momo and sit across from her as my food was being made I then asked.

Gaul: so why was you following me.

Momo: oh um I um.

Gaul: you know I do know your devil a bishop to be more specific along with being in sona sitri's peerage I know she is half of this places overseer or whatever it's called.

I saw her eyes widened at that as I then did this.

Gaul: *shows lion ears quickly then puts them away* I'm a lion yokai so don't worry.

I saw her jaw drop at this realization just then I heard my order was called I went over and grabbed it and I brought it back as I sat down I then said.

Gaul: sona should be having a meeting Thursday about me that's when my sister said she was coming to talk about what happened with that math teacher and how to make it right she does know I am a lion yokai that's something else I think we're going to talk about it.

Momo: oh I see but anyway I felt a bit of magical power coming from you and I let my curiosity get the best of me.

3rd person POV.

We leave them for now and go to the student council room there is sona with her sister they are talking.

Sona: *sighs* so what did you want.

Serafall: *pouts* oh don't be like that so-tan.

Sona: *eye twitch* serafall I am in the middle of making sure we won't go to war with a member of the yokai faction.

Serafall's eyes widened at that.

Serafall: what do you mean?

Sona: one of the second in command of the yokai factions little brother goes here and *sigh* I can't believe this happened.