Chapter 21

Time skip.

I was currently putting down my tray of food at McDonald's I had a Big Mac a 20 piece McNuggets 4 mcdoubles 4 mcchickens and a large fry with a large coke and a milkshake as I basically inhaled my food I was talking to both ddraig and sylphid.

Ddraig: (think long term goal here when you do get a peerage you'll have responsibilities of being a high class devil meaning you will have a say in a lot more things but there are also things that you be told to do.)

Gaul: (like what?)

Ddraig: (for example if you was called on to take out someone you have no choice but to do so unless good reason.)

Gaul: (meh at least I'm alive it if things ever really get bad I'll become a stray I'm like what the strongest out of both rias and sona's peerage that had to say something.)

Ddraig: (*sighs* ok let me say it in a better way this is the starter town of a rpg they are always the easiest here's the thing though those 2 girls have 2 of the bosses on speed dial if you do become a stray devil then I bet they would want to handle you alone but the thing you lack the most of is experience big they have so much more true they aren't as powerful as you but they could come up with multiple plans together that's how the both of them passed their high class devil tests not through brawn but the intellect of their experience only though that can someone weaker then you can defeat you.)

Gaul: (neat.)

Time skip.

As I finished my food I used.

Gaul: (FIND DUNGEON.)

I saw it pop up on my map as I then started to walk to it.

Time skip.

As I go to the dungeon I saw that it was a cemetery I then saw this.

Level 30 undead samurai dungeon.

Rewards upon completion.

Rewards: 7,500 exp/ $3,500/ 1 skill book.

You can not exit if you start this dungeon unless you defeat it would you like to enter?

Yes/no?

I thought yes as the gate to the cemetery open as I stepped inside it the gate closed behind as a purple barrier then went up around the whole cemetery I then used.

Gaul: (expand map.)

I looked and saw that it was only the cemetery that was on the map but then I saw the sheer size of it I then started to hear a rumbling as I summoned my devil wings I flew upwards as I do so I looked down my eyes widened at this as I saw undead samurai rising it's so many.

Gaul: holy shit.

I used observe on one.

Observe:

Race: undead samurai.

Level: 30.

HP: 2,000/2,000

Stamina: 1,000/1,000

MP: 0.

Strength: 30

Endurance: 30

Agility: 30

Intelligence: 0

Wisdom: 0

Luck: 15

I looked and saw there was hundreds of them.

Ddraig: ( there must be a commander take him out and they may all fall.)