Chapter 14

I looked at them all I saw Momo pouting slightly as I then heard her said.

Momo: *pouting* Gaul how long was you gone we was so worried about you.

Tsubasa: yes besides you should have told us or at least me that you wanted to train.

Tomoe: yeah you could have asked us for a fight.

I scratched the back of my head as I then saw sona bend down and feel the snow.

Sona: this snow.

Gaul: I think it has something to do with the monster bosses weapon.

I then took it out of my inventory as I did so I saw it.

The aura it had was a silverish blue it was strong sona's eyes widened at this as I used observe on it

Observe:

Class: legendary short sword.

Details: this sword is very powerful it deals chilling cold and frost damage this sword has a special ability that can only be used once a day you raise it in the air and yell special ability release a blizzard of snow and ice will appear and start to highly damage each person or monster you would deem as an enemy the radius of this ability is 1 Mile in all directions from where the Wielder is when he uses the special ability.

Note: this sword has acknowledges you as it's master it will not harm you or those who you see as friends.

Gaul: (well shit.)

Ddraig: (a very unique and interesting blade it shall indeed help us.)

Sona: Gaul may I please see that sword?

I nodded and brought it over to her.

Gaul: this sword is why the snow is here.

Soma: I thought as much you are the one who defeated the monster boss correct?

Gaul: yes that's right.

I say as I desummoned my booster gear as sona then said as she said while handing the sword back to me.

Sona: then the sword is yours I hope you use it well.

Gaul: I will but I don't mind letting you all use it if need be along with using it to fight for you all.

Ddraig: (you have a way with ladies.)

Gaul: (what do you mean?)

Ddraig: (look at them.)

I looked up and saw that quite a few people had a bit of red faces as I tilted my head to the side I then heard sona.

Sona: it's right now lunch time at school I don't care what you do in your free time but I am the student council president I will not allow you to miss school for training but I do have understand why you want to but please restrain yourself from doing so for now on when school is in session you still have your school work that you need to redo.