Chapter 25

As I turned away from them I heard footsteps walking towards me I turned to see tsubasa looking down at me slightly just then.

*smack!*

I felt my cheek as I then looked up at her to see her crying as she then said.

Tsubasa: *crying* don't ever and I mean ever say you don't need our help you are a child you deserve to live your life as such we may be devils but we kids we are all still learning but you it seems like you can't understand why we are always so persistent in wanting to help you.

Just then she went to her knees and brought me down with her as she then hugged me tightly I was starting to shed even more tears now as I heard her.

Tsubasa: you are strong you are beautiful you are fearless you are wise you are a lover but most of all you can laugh when no one else can and that's why.

Just then I heard the 3 of them say at the same time.

Ruruko/Momo/ tsubasa: WE LOVE YOU!!!

I felt my lip quiver as I yell out.

Gaul: *crying* I LOVE YOU TOO!!!

I felt the other girls starting to hug me as well as I cried even more.

Time skip.

We stayed like this about a hour til I felt them start to let go as we then sat on the ground for another couple of minutes til I heard them.

Momo: Gaul it's time we go now finish this dungeon.

I nodded as I slowly got up we all did we slowly walked up the stairs to the boss of this dungeon when we get up there I saw him it was a vampire I used observe on him.

Observe:

Race: undead vampire.

Level: 65.

HP: 4,500/4,500

Stamina:  2,000/2,000

MP: 7,500/7,500

Strength: 65

Endurance: 65

Agility: 65

Intelligence: 65

Wisdom: 65

Luck: 30

I then said.

Gaul: I'll handle this myself.

Before they could say anything I said.

Gaul: not because I don't think you can handle it but because I'm tired.

I saw them look at each other before I saw them all nod as I then used on the boss.

Gaul: EARTH BIND!

Just then earth like vines came out of the ground ensnaring him as I then took out my wand that sona gave me as I went m to the middle of the room I then started to chant as I pointed the wand of mine upwards.

Gaul: AS THE MAJESTIC SPIRIT OF WATER!!!

Momo: *eyes widened* he can use incantation magic?!

Tsubasa: *a bit shocked* it would seem so.

Ruruko: honestly I'm not surprised at this point.

Gaul: YOU RISE TO THE HEAVENS THE THUNDER EMPEROR!!!

As he chanted storm clouds started to form as ran started to pour fro them as he then started to shoot his black lightning in to the clouds above with each rain drop that hit the boss it looked like it hurt him but it kept getting stronger as he kept chanting.