Chapter 2

I was visibly confused I then heard sona say.

Sona: also if your wondering why I'm not asking about the ears and tail I can wait til after I get an answer for you not going to school.

This took me by even greater surprise I then nodded slowly as I then said in a trying to be confident.

Gaul: w-well I just didn't want to go.

I looked at sona as I saw her eyes narrowed at me as she then said.

Sona: your lying.

I flinched at that.

Sona: hmmmmm if you won't tell me I'll see if your teachers could enlighten me on why you haven't attended.

Gaul: *looks away* they wouldn't care even if I was there even after I tried getting some of there help they just brushed me aside.

Sona: *a little shocked*

Gaul: look I really do thank you for helping me earlier but I need to get things done today so if you please.

I saw her hesitantly nod as she got up and went out the door she said as I saw her use a magic circle to fix the door.

Sona: Gaul I may not know much about you but if your willing I will listen just come back Monday and we can just talk.

She then turned and left shutting the door.

Gaul: (yeah right like she would if the teachers just said I was lying about what happens when I'm alone with my math teacher imagine what would happen if I told sona that anytime I'm alone and she finds me she says that I'm going to fail her class even if I get the answers right she would right stuff on my tests that she hands back to me that always says F on it it would also say USELESS or FAILER or maybe something like TRASH OR EVEN GAYWAD just because when she said we would make a good couple I told her I wasn't looking for a relationship at the moment and now she's taking it out on me.)

I got up and said.

Gaul: well at least I can play my game.

Time skip.

3rd person POV.

As sona got back from speaking with all of Gauls teachers something wasn't adding up just then she had an idea.

Sona: (hmmmmmm I could tell a few teachers was covering something up I suppose I could use my magic on them.)

Time skip.

Sona was absolutely livid when she actually found out what has happened to a student but a teacher was doing it to a student and he even went to other teachers for help but they thought he was lying she was currently having them all fired not only was this not aloud but they didn't even look in to it.

Tsubaki: the substitutes shall be here in a bit to take their places.

Sona: good now then I believe I should inform Gaul about this.

Tsubaki: it's appalling to know that it wasn't even investigated in to this is one of the many reasons I look up to you.

Sona: thank you tsubaki.

She then got up and started to leave.

Gaul's POV.

I was thinking about my sacred gears as I then thought.

Gaul: (passive abilities.)

Just then I see this.

Passive abilities: