Chapter 16

Right as I thought about I had to grow stronger for not only myself but also my friends I heard.

Ddraig: (what are you willing to give up you can not gain that strength without the proper sacrifice.)

A thought flooded through my head as I then said.

Gaul: (even though I am a child I will gladly give up my innocence my childhood I will no longer spend time playing or anything like that I'll train to become the strongest and protect everyone!)

Ddraig: (true you are a child but you are strong.)

Just then I saw two magic circles one red 1 blue I visibly gulped as both rias and sona popped out of their magic circles sona's arms was crossed I slowly backed away as I then tried to run away but I was caught by the collar of my shirt as I turned to see a angry sona as she then said.

Sona: *mildly pissed* would you mind explaining why we was almost blasted out of the sky a minute ago.

My eyes widened as she pointed to the now big fucking hole I made with my magic as I gulped as we all then heard.

Saji: rias you should of seen it he was sky dragon claw and sky dragon roar it so awesome!

Just then both of their eyes widened at that as sona looked back at me.

Gaul: um.

Sona: you know dragon slayer magic?

Gaul: um surprise?

She let go of my shirt collar and said.

Sona: *sighs* be carful with it can sometimes cause more destruction then good.

Gaul: I know.

Rias: interesting.

I then asked.

Gaul: hey rias how's that new girl doing is she alright?

Rias: oh yes she's doing just fine now but she's still trying to come to terms with things saji has been helping out a lot with that.

Gaul: oh is he now.

I say looking at saji as his eyes widened and he said.

Saji: I know that look don't you dare.

Rias: it's quite cute she sometimes follows him around like a lost puppy.

My smirk kept growing as saji said.

Saji: don't please rias.

Gaul: oh I have plenty of embarrassing photos and video's of you to show her.

I then teleported away back to my home as I did so I stretched as I heard ddraig.

Ddraig: (I believe you should level up your skill with your knife.)

Gaul: hmm yeah I guess maybe I should find a dungeon to help with that.

Ddraig: (why do that you should be able to do it without a dungeon.)

Gaul: (but I thought I had to kill for it to level up?)

Ddraig: ( no you don't have too.)

Since I was in my room I took out my knife from my inventory and got in to a fighting stance with it as I heard ddraig again.

Ddraig: (just a basic pattern should do it swipe left right downwards upwards then stab inwards.)

I does as he says.

Time skip.

After 2 hours of doing it I see this.

Knife wielding has leveled up level 10/10!