Chapter 15

As I looked at sona she smiled at me as I then had an idea I then teleported away to where I felt he was as I popped out of a magic circle I was in the occult research club I saw rias look up at me as I grabbed Saji and said.

Gaul: taking this bitch bye.

I then teleported to outside the last dungeon I went to as we came out I let go of him as he then asked.

Saji: ok what did you do?

Gaul: what do you mean?

Saji: you kidnapped me you did something.

Gaul: I learned teleportation magic.

Saji: I saw so why did you kidnap me?

Gaul: for training.

I saw him look like I lost my mind.

3rd person POV.

Sona was currently playing a game of chess with tsubaki as she got a call from rias she answered it and heard.

Rias: is there a reason why Gaul just teleported in here and took saji somewhere?

Sona: I'm going to assume that he wants to show off to his friend but I have another idea.

Rias: and that is.

Sona: Gaul wants to see what saji can do.

Gaul's POV.

I was currently taking saji to the nearest dungeon it was another mansion as he then asked.

Saji: so after this do you wanna get some pizza?

Gaul: you know me so well.

As we got to the door i saw this.

Zombie dungeon level 15.

Rewards for completing dungeon.

Rewards: 3,000 exp/ $1,500/ 1 skill book.

Once you enter this dungeon you can not exit til the dungeon boss is dead.

Would you like to enter?

Yes/no?

I thought yes as the door opened saji looked a bit scared as I pulled out a regular sword and handed it to him as he then asked.

Saji: wait what?

Gaul: I'm going to be fighting the boss but you my friend are going to be fighting it's minions.

I saw his eyes widened as I used observe on him.

Observe:

Name: saji.

Age: 17.

Gender: male.

Race: Devil/human hybrid.

Title: prison Dragon.

Fame: pawn of rias gremory.

Sacred gears: absorption line/blaze black flare/delete field/shadow prison promotion.

Level: 10.

HP: 200/200

Stamina: 130/130

MP: 100/100

Strength: 10 (+10%)

Endurance: 10 (+10%)

Agility: 10 (+10%)

Intelligence: 10 (+10%)

Wisdom: 10 (+10%)

Luck: 5.