9.

Begrudgingly nursing your lemonade that you knew was a more healthy choice, you opted to sit on the floor of the living room rather than look like you were trying to get cozy on the sofa with Taehyung

Since he tried to kiss you, you found yourself feeling like a teenager that had her crush over at her parents place for the first time.

Especially when you chose to put on a movie for the two of you to watch whilst you both waited for your food to arrive.

Taehyung could see that your body had become rigid as you sat on the rug, pulling at the exposed threads as you didn't take your eyes away from the television. He couldn't help but smile seeing how nervous you had suddenly become around him. He liked that he had that effect on you. It made his whole mission easy.

"Do I make you nervous sweetheart?" He smirked as you whipped your head round to look at him.

Your eyes widened at his question. Especially because the answer was absofuckinglutley, and you hated the fact that it was so obvious.

"When is the food getting here?" You asked, completely ignoring his question as you turned back towards the TV.

"Any minute now."

He laughed at your non response to his question.

Once the food had finally arrived, you found yourself beginning to relax as the two of you gathered around the coffee table. Both of you now sitting on the floor as he pulled the containers out of the bag explaining each dish.

You watched in awe as he piled the mountain of food in front of you, wondering if he expected you to eat all of it or if he had planned a party. Because this was way too much for only two people.

"You ordered so much." You giggled, pulling the chopsticks out of their paper wrapping. "Can you pass me the bean sprouts with the mushrooms please?"

You thanked him as he pushed the container your way, noticing an obvious pout on his face as he set it down in front of you.

"You like bean sprouts?"

"They're my fave." You nodded, popping the lid and digging in. "Don't you like them?"

"Well actually, they're my favourite too. It was the one dish I actually ordered for myself." He laughed, making you look up in horror as you had your mouth stuffed with the little crunchy vegetables.

"I'm so sorry! Here take them." Shoving the container back in his direction, you could feel your face heating up with embarrassment, trying to chew as fast as possible like you were trying to hide the evidence that you had stolen his food.

"It's okay." He smiled, shuffling closer to you. "We can share, I don't mind."

Giving yourself a pep talk in your head, you smiled back at him, handing him his chopsticks as you carried on eating.