11.

Lunch seemed to not last as long as usual, your casual flirting and flowing conversation made the time disappear much faster than you would have liked it to

You found it strange how neither of you had brought up what had happened between you the night before. Like it was so normal for you to be kissing that you could just shrug it off.

But it wasn't like that. To be honest, you were struggling to think of anything but that kiss.

And it scared the shit out of you because you knew what that meant.

You had a crush.

A school girl, 'hopes he calls me, can't wait to tell my friends about this cute guy I met', crush.

Sighing to yourself as you sent your 50th email of the afternoon, you were struggling to concentrate with Taehyung sitting right beside you. Even his cologne was driving your hormones insane.

As if the universe knew you needed a distraction, your screen suddenly started to glitch, flipping from purple to green before shutting off completely.

"What the fuck?!"

Standing up abruptly, you grab the cables connected to the back of your monitor, hoping that it's just a loose cable and you won't have to call...I.T...

"What happened?" Taehyung asks as soon as he hangs up his call, having witnessed your screen freaking out before it died.

"I have no idea." You huff, flopping down in your chair.

"You're gonna need to go to I.T." He informs you, making you groan and sink further into your chair.

"I was hoping to avoid that."

Tapping gently on the door of the I.T office, you were hoping that one of the other I.T guys were around and could maybe help you out instead, and that maybe Jungkook was out at lunch still or off doing other I.T.... Stuff.

You weren't quite ready to face him alone just yet. You knew you needed to apologise to him for what had happened on your first night in Miami, but how the hell are you supposed to apologise for something like that?? Sorry for slapping you and accusing you of being homosexual, let's be friends?

Scoffing to yourself as you replayed one of the most embarrassing nights of your life in your head, it apparently took Jungkook a few attempts at yelling for you to come in before you heard him.

Poking your head through the door and scanning the room, you felt like you were looking into a hacker's lair before your eyes and landed on the one man you are trying to avoid.

"Um, Hi." You mumbled, stepping into the room to see Jungkook eating his lunch alone at his desk. "Sorry to bother you, but my computer screen kind of... blew up."

"Blew up?" He repeated your analysis before setting his sandwich on his desk. "Like smoke and sparks blew up, or it just shut off blew up?"

"Well, the screen had a fit, then it just went blank."