14.

Getting ready for your day with Taehyung, once you were showered you made sure to lock your bedroom door

Getting ready for your day with Taehyung, once you were showered you made sure to lock your bedroom door. He doesn't need front row seats to your concert of humiliation twice in one week.

You wanted to look cute, less frumpy and not so slutty which left you with only one choice of outfit. A black tank top that showed just a little cleavage and a pair of high waisted jeans.

The humidity was wreaking havoc on your hair so you decided to let it dry naturally to show off some of your beach waves. Growing up around salt water if you didn't straighten your hair it had almost an S shape which if maintained properly looked really cute, but if blow dried in Miami, looked like a hot mess.

Mission accomplished. You thought to yourself as you looked in your full length mirror, you looked and felt cute. And nervous, so so nervous.

You weren't sure why, it wasn't like you were going on a date with the man. Just a simple trip to the shopping mall and an afternoon hanging out by the beach. In your bikini... whilst he's probably shirtless... and tanned... and you're pale... too pale...

"Oh god!" You groaned, flopping down on your bed with your head in your hands.

So much for feeling cute.

"Y/N! Taehyung's here!"

And apparently you also have no time to dwell on it.

Gathering yourself before you pull your bedroom door open, you peek out into the hall, instantly losing your breath as you eye his backside as he leans over the kitchen counter.

Slowly walking down the hall, you clear your throat to catch the attention of the two people seemingly having a quite pleasant conversation without you.

You don't fail to notice Maria has let her silk dressing gown slip open, revealing some rather provocative nightwear, but from her, you wouldn't have expected anything less. She is blissfully unaware of the interactions you have shared with the man before her so of course to her, he's fair game.

"Morning sweetheart." Tae grins, holding his arm up for you to slot in underneath as he pulls you in for a hug. "Sleep well?"

Nodding as you slip out from under him, you give Maria a tight lipped smile as she returns it with a knowing look.

"I'm ready." You mumbled, slipping your bag back up on your shoulder as Tae grinned down on you.

"Then let's go sweetheart."

After bidding Maria goodbye, you silently walked down the hall by his side, all the while he was giving you little glances until stepping aside to let you into the open elevator first.

"I have a gift waiting in the car for you." He smirked, leaning on the wall of the metal box. "Nothing major so don't freak out, but I thought you would appreciate it."