29.

Getting ready for your night out, with the possibility of going to yet another nightclub you decided to make the effort to make yourself look good again

Not going so crazy with a revealing dress and such high heels again, you went with something both casino and club appropriate. A black bodycon dress and a pair of stilettos to match.

You smiled to yourself in the mirror as you did your makeup, remembering the times your late grandparents would tell you stories about their Saturday nights at the local casino back home. But back then it was a much more formal affair. The men would be dressed in their tuxedos and the women in their best cocktail dresses adorning every piece of expensive jewellery they owned. It made you wonder how Tae would look tonight.

Taehyung, your boyfriend Taehyung!

You were now officially in a relationship. The thought of it made you internally squeal with excitement as your stomach flipped.

But always in the back of your mind was your time constraint. If things were to get serious between the two of you, you knew the future was something you would obviously have to discuss. But not now, you had only become official less than 24 hours ago.

For now you just wanted to enjoy the time you had together.

Waiting outside for Tae, you remembered the last time he picked you up like this. You laughed at the thought of him catching you practicing your dance moves in the car park. But you also scoffed at how nervous you felt. This time however, all you were feeling was excitement. Especially after Tae called to tell you to pack a bag for the night, and that he had no intention of getting you home at a reasonable hour.

You were amazed that this was now your life. Waiting to be picked up by your insanely hot boyfriend to spend a night with him at a lavish resort.

It was like something straight out of a movie. A fairytale. And the good thing about fairytales is, they always have a happy ending.

Smiling and waving as you saw Tae's car pulling into the parking lot, you watched as he stopped beside you and started rolling your overnight case towards the trunk.

"I got that sweetheart." Tae called out as he hastily jumped out of the car and jogged towards you.

But as soon as he came near, his speed ceased and his foot dragged along the gravel. His lip caught painfully in between his teeth as his eyes raked up your body from head to toe.

You laughed and averted your gaze from him as he let out a painful sounding growl.

"Fuck." He whispered, stepping towards you and wrapping his arms around your waist. "Are you real?"

"Stop it." You giggled, blushing for the first time in years. "I didn't even make that much effort this time."

"Hmm." He hummed, tapping his chin before leaning down and pecking you on the lips. "Maybe you just look so damn sexy to me because now I've seen what's underneath that dress."