33.

"Sweetheart, I really have to go visit my parents this weekend

"Sweetheart, I really have to go visit my parents this weekend." Tae breathed out in between giggles as you kissed over his bare chest.

"That's fine." You grinned, capturing his nipple between your teeth causing him to yelp. "I'm getting sick of you anyway."

"Is that so?" Tae smirked, effortlessly lifting you so that you were now straddling him. "Because I was kinda hoping you would come with me."

The prospect of meeting his parents had your head snapping up to look him in the eye. No matter who you are, the thought of meeting your partner's parents is always terrifying.

You gulped as you searched his eyes, but all you saw was hope as he gently tucked your hair behind your ear. You noticed the way his gaze fell to your chest. In any other scenario you would slap him for perving on your boobs, but you could sense that this was a difficult subject for him. He was quite literally asking you to meet his parents, meaning that he wanted to introduce you as his girlfriend to the two people he respected the most in this world.

Sighing heavily as you wrapped your hand around his neck, all you needed to do was nod gently to cause his lips to curl up into a large smile before he leaned forward capturing your own lips in a kiss.

"My mom's making dinner tomorrow night." He said between kisses. "It's a three hour drive up the coast to Cocoa Beach where they live. We can stay the night and then I have a surprise for Saturday."

"More surprises?" You laughed as his mouth dipped down to your neck. "Isn't meeting your family surprising enough?"

"You'll like this one." He said, marking your skin as he ground his bulge against your heat. "It's a carefully thought out plan that I'm confident will have you dropping to your knees for me."

"Well we're already in bed half naked. Why don't I just drop to my knees right now?"

His eyes sparkled with delight as you shuffled your way down his body until your face was level with his boxer shorts, seeing him harden against the fabric as you eyed his crotch with a grin.

"Don't tease me sweetheart." He whispered, his breathing becoming laboured as you popped the elastic, watching it snap back down onto his hips before curling your fingers into the waistband.

"I would never."

Sliding the fabric past his thighs, you kept your eyes locked on his as his lip got caught between his teeth. Waiting in anticipation as you threw the discarded fabric to the floor.

Pressing your tongue on the base of his cock, you swiped it slowly upwards before wrapping your lips around the head, teasing his slit as you lapped up his pre-cum causing him to let out a groan and drop his head back on the pillow.

You couldn't help but smirk around his length at the sound of his strained moans as you bobbed your head back and forth. Taking him in fully to pause momentarily as he hits that back of your throat, you continued this routine as he panted below you with his hands respectfully resting on your head.