6.

The morning seemed to breeze by with Taehyung by your side

The morning seemed to breeze by with Taehyung by your side. Constantly trying to convince you that the two of you should hang out tonight. His main reason being that his apartment building doesn't have a pool and yours does.

You didn't understand why all of a sudden these random men were so eager to be spending time with you. But if it meant you were going to be having some man candy on your arm for your time here, you didn't mind their persistence one bit.

You may be the shy, quiet type. But you're no fool. And you're not blind either, you can see how ridiculously beautiful these men are. And before you make a fool of yourself again and assume they are gay just for being super friendly towards you, you agree to hang out with him tonight, both agreeing for an evening chilling out by the pool to try and get to know each other better. You may as well if you're going to be sitting beside him for six weeks straight.

Gathering your things getting ready to meet Yoongi for lunch, you could see Taehyung eyeing you as you began to walk away towards the break room, keeping his eyes locked on your frame until you disappeared around the corner.

"You showed up then?" Yoongi grumbled as you approached him, shifting your bag on your shoulder as you gave him a smile and a nod.

"Well you did invite me."

"Right." He nodded sharply. "Well I was thinking of going to this chicken place not too far from here. They have good salads and shit so I thought you'd like it."

"Do I look like I need to be eating salads?" You frowned, smoothing out your summer dress.

"Well.. no but, you're a woman so...don't all women eat salads for lunch?"

"Only if it comes inside my cheeseburger." You grinned, grabbing him by the wrist and dragging him towards the elevators.

Standing in the chicken place he insisted you go to, you hated to admit it, but he was right, the salads did look really good. But being the little anarchist you are, you went for the chicken ceasar wrap with fries on the side, giving him a stern look when you put an emphasis on wanting large fries.

He was kind enough to pay for your lunch whilst you went and grabbed a table for the two of you by the window. At least that way if he turned out to be a complete dud, you could people watch out the window instead of having to pretend you're interested.

"They'll call us over when it's ready." He breathed out as he placed a cup of lemonade in front of you and took his seat opposite, pulling out his phone making you roll your eyes.

You could already see how this lunch was going to go.

Once the food was ready, he didn't even spare you a look as he stood to go retrieve it, just left you sitting idly twirling your thumbs wishing you had just stayed behind in the office with Taehyung and ate your noodles. At least Taehyung talked to you.