18.

Jimin walked in front of Taehyung as they approached the VIP booth, laughing smugly each time Taehyung gave him a disapproving shove into his back

He never thought of Tae as the competitive type. Nor the type to stick his nose in where it didn't belong. It was a competition, and that means he would do anything possible to win. He wasn't going to physically attack you, he would never go that far.

But if you were too drunk to protest, then so be it. You had already given him silent permission with the first kiss in his eyes. He had no problem with sealing the deal just for you to wake up embarrassed and full of self loathing and regret. At least he would have won the money.

"Fucking move!" Tae yelled, giving him one last harsh shove into the VIP area.

"Taehyung just fucking chill." Jimin laughed. A type of laugh that if they weren't friends, would have earned him a punch across his jaw.

"You are a fucking disgusting excuse of a man Park Jimin!"

"What happened here?" Jin asked from across the booth, peeking over the shoulder of one of the many women that were surrounding him.

"You wanna tell them? Or should I?"

Glaring down at Jimin as he nonchalantly takes a seat and grabs himself another drink, Tae is seeing pure fire in front of his eyes.

You and Jimin may have been unaware, but Tae had witnessed everything. He had seen it all before but didn't care enough to do anything about it. But you were different. Like he felt that he needed to watch out for you, to protect you.

Whilst you were fending off his friend, he was waiting around the corner in a non creepy stalker kind of way. And when he heard you telling Jimin to stop, he felt relieved. But when he heard it the second time, he saw red.

"Did he win?" Namjoon smirked, sipping on his drink as he looked up at Tae. "Is that why you're so pissed?"

"Oh he definitely tried. But not in an appropriate way."

"You know you're not allowed to interfere Taehyung." Yoongi stated.

"Right." Tae nodded, sucking in a breath. "So when a woman tells him to stop groping her I should just stand back and watch?"

"She was enjoying it." Jimin laughed. A laugh that finally caused Taehyung to lunge at him and grab him by the throat.

"She told you to fucking stop!! TWICE!!!"

"You like her, don't you?" Jimin grinned, his voice strained by the grip Tae had on his neck. "I can see why. She's definitely worth the $3000 I'm about to win."

"Alright guys, calm down." Jungkook breathed out, the others just stay watching on as the friends stared each other down.

Releasing Jimin's throat from his hands, Tae gives him one last shove and glare for good measure before grabbing your purse, not sparing his friends another glance before storming off to the exit.