36.

Waving to Tae's parents as the two of you pulled out of the driveway, you breathed out a much needed breath after spending the evening with his mom

Waving to Tae's parents as the two of you pulled out of the driveway, you breathed out a much needed breath after spending the evening with his mom. Of course she was a sweet woman, much to be expected when she is the person who brought Tae into this world. But her constant questions over dinner...and breakfast, were exhausting.

Tae sat silently as she asked you non-stop about your life. Where you grew up, your family, friends, careers. Thankfully she didn't ask for any details on your love life before meeting her son. Because that is a can of worms that needs to stay firmly shut when it comes to your in-laws. As far as your new boyfriend's parents are concerned, they should be made to believe you are a virginal sweetheart that in no way has sucked their son's soul out of the tip of his penis on multiple occasions.

But now it was time for Tae's big surprise. All that you knew was it was going to be a 45 minute drive to wherever the hell it was that he was taking you. You just prayed it wasn't Gatorland. You'd had enough of your fill of the slimy things all evening.

The drive to your big surprise was not so thrilling. It was just mostly freeways and underpasses full of minivans and trucks. Tae kept his large hand placed firmly on your thigh as you stared silently out of the window trying to figure out where you were.

"Are you excited?" Tae asked as you turned to look at him. His smile was wide as you furrowed your brows. Excited? About what exactly? Because as far as you were aware, he could be driving you to the spot of your murder.

"Where are we?"

Clearing his throat, Tae looked out of the window before pulling off of the freeway.

"Orlando."

"Wait a minute." You breathed out, shifting in your seat to face him. "Orlando? As in the home of Disney, Orlando?"

"Possibly." He grinned, biting his lip as he kept his eyes forward. "I just figured that what better place to take my love, who has a love for story's, than the place where fairy tales come true?"

"Tae!!!! You screamed, kicking your legs out in front of you in excitement. "You're taking me to Disney World?!"

"I am." He laughed, glancing at you dancing in your seat before focusing back on the road. "Are you happy?"

"Fuck! I love you!"

Your eyes were wide as you pulled into the character parking lot. All of the sign posts were marked with the likes of Mickey and Donald indicating areas of the car park so the guests could find their way back to their cars easily. You insisted on parking in the Little Mermaid zone, the only princess in the world you felt connected to thanks to her misunderstood ways and vivid imagination.

"I can't believe it!" You squealed, jumping from the car and leaving him behind as you ran towards the gates.

You didn't care that you looked like a child as you skipped your way to the front of the line. That was the whole point of this place. No one is judged for being happy, only miserable. Because who could be miserable in the happiest place in the world?