17.

"Ready? One, two, three!"

Throwing back another shot, you giggled as you watched Jimin's head fly forward as the clear liquid slipped down the sides of his chin and onto his tight fitting shirt.

He had been a welcome distraction from that man that you came with whose name you no longer remembered. Or at least were trying to.

You were afraid to admit it. But you really liked Taehyung. To the point of jealousy. You watched him as he made his way around the club, mingling with the other clubbers. You couldn't take your eyes off of him because well, you thought he liked you too.

He would show his face a handful of times, giving you a look of what you perceived to be judgement as he helped himself to another drink. You could see that he wasn't so pleased with the fact that you were getting along with Jimin so well.

But what were you supposed to do? Sit around like a good girl nursing your drink whilst you waited for him to finish playing host to all of the other females in the bar? Not a fucking chance.

You were here to have a good time. At least Jimin was being hospitable towards only you. He kept you entertained the entire night, making sure your glass was never empty and teaching you fun drinking games.

But now you were drunk. You could feel that your eyes were starting to droop as the night went on, making you fear that your sleepy side of drunk was making an appearance before your two favourite ones did.

The drunk stage of finding everything hilarious. And the drunk stage of wanting an in-depth conversation about the meaning of life.

You always became extremely philosophical when drinking. Like you were a modern day Plato sent to give life changing advice to people that didn't even ask for it.

Or Mother Teresa. Whichever fit your mood that night.

But either way, alcohol made you feel like you could change the world.

You just felt sorry for the poor soul that happened to be near when that portion of the night was to roll around.

Smacking your numb lips together, you looked around the club that was now a blur, instantly locking eyes with Tae as he stood at the edge of the VIP booth. His head was tilted to the side, looking over your swaying frame.

You attempted to give him a smile, squinting at the melancholy kaleidoscope of colours that were whirling around in front of your face, making you look like you were giving him a painful grimace rather than a pleasant smile.

Smiling back at you, he stepped forward and leant down to your level.

"Are you okay sweetheart?"

His eyes flitted to the hand that was resting rather high up on your bare thigh, causing his nostrils to flare as he looked at the owner of said hand.