23.

You smiled wide as you saw Tae rounding the corner and walking towards you

You smiled wide as you saw Tae rounding the corner and walking towards you. You felt like a school girl all over again, like your crush had just shown up to class and you were forced to work on a project together.

Although the man had seen you naked, you still felt oddly shy around him. The butterflies in your stomach were the only thing reminding you that it wasn't a dream. Their tiny wings hitting the inside of your stomach showed you that they were just as excited to be in his presence as you were.

It reminded you of a movie you once saw, where the girl had tiny trolls hiding in her hair cheering her on when she made the right move with her crush. Of course he was a prince in the movie. You don't remember the name of it. Killer soundtrack though.

Tae sat silently beside you as he powered up his computer, you didn't think much of it knowing that like you, he probably had a mountain of emails to get through after having the weekend off. And that is how it was until lunch time rolled around, both sitting side by side and working in silence.

But it was a comfortable silence. The kind of silence you can appreciate after a wild weekend. Sometimes it's nice to just not talk. Let the only sound you hear be the thoughts in your head. You like to spend these silent moments planning out the plot for the movie about your life, sifting through actresses that could play you. You spent at least an hour trying to decide which Hollywood heartthrob would play Tae. But then the reality soon hit that there isn't a man out there that could possibly live up to playing the role of Kim Taehyung. So he would just simply have to play himself.

"Have you ever thought about becoming an actor?"

Before you knew it, the silence turned into hours, then days. Taehyung had barely spoken a word to you since the morning after the night you spent together. He didn't call, he didn't come over unannounced like he used to and you were starting to think you had done something seriously wrong. But now it was Friday again and the end of your second week of sitting by his side.

You did think that maybe he was just too busy with work. You sat beside him so you could see that he obviously had a large workload. But what you didn't understand was why all of a sudden, he no longer fit his lunch break around yours. No longer brought you coffee. And the saddest one of all, he no longer called you sweetheart.

You had grown fond of the pet name you had adopted. Especially hearing the way it smoothly rolled off of his tongue. You wanted to ask why, but you didn't want to seem needy and clingy. But with the weekend now right around the corner, you were at least hoping for an invitation to something, anything. But as lunchtime approached, you were sure that from his silence that if you wanted plans with him, that you would have to be the one that made them.

"Tae." You spoke up, spinning your chair to face him. He hummed at the sound of his name, but still kept his eyes down focusing on the papers in front of him. "What are your plans tomorrow? I was thinking that I could finally make it to the beach. Do you want to come? Show me all the best spots? Maybe grab some food or-"