30.

"Having fun sweetheart?"

Smiling up at Tae, you nodded before inserting another coin into the slot machine and hitting the button.

You stayed sitting behind him after you had devoured your entire plate of lobster, wanting to keep him close by just in case Maria tried to drag you away to get you into even more trouble.

He stayed playing at the roulette table with his friends, cheering loudly making you giggle every time the ball landed in his number. But you were starting to get bored. Even the attractive lights on the slot machine you were playing were starting to become blinding.

Huffing out a breath as you stood from your seat, you turned and leaned into Tae, trying to figure out the game they were playing as you watched them all placing chips on different numbers.

It looked like a simple game similar to the lottery. You just picked your numbers and crossed your fingers . No real skill needed. Much like slots, it was just blind luck.

"Here babycakes." Jungkook called out as he flicked a chip at you. "Play with us."

"Oh, I dunno what I'm doing." You shook your head, looking down at the $25 chip in your hand.

"Just pick a number sweetheart." Tae smiled down at you.

"Okay." You nodded. "When is your birthday?"

"December 30th."

Watching as the ball spun in the wheel, you looked on the table as everyone started to rush to place their bets as the dealer called for final bets, rushing to place all of their chips down.

"Where's 30?" You asked the dealer in a panic before placing the chip on top of the pile he pointed out.

"Well shit okay." Jungkook laughed. "I thought you would have swapped it for smaller denominations but whatever."

"I didn't know that was an option." You shook your head, trying to reach for the chip just for your hand to be slapped away by the dealer calling no more bets. "Sorry Kookie." You pouted. "I didn't realise."

"It's okay Y/N seriously. Just cross everything you have and watch the ball." He laughed, flinging his arm over your shoulder as you got up on your tiptoes to watch the ball spinning in the wheel, gradually slowing down before it bounced a little then came to a complete stop.

"30 red." The dealer called, placing the marker right on top of your chip before beginning to sweep away the losing chips.

"Holy shit!!!"

"What?! What happened?!" You asked as you were crushed by Jungkook in a strong hug. "How much did I win?"

"$875 Y/N!!" Jungkook yelled again as he started to bounce you on the spot.

"Oh my god!!"

Your eyes were wide like a deer caught in headlights as the dealer placed the winnings down in front of you. You had never been one for gambling and to you, this was a lot of money. But in your head, it wasn't yours.