a much needed conversation

You heard a knock on your door, when you opened the door you saw him, looking more nervous than you.

Y/n: Sit, let's talk.
Namjoon:I think I know where this is going..
Y/n: oh, do you?

He then scooted closer and held your hand.

Namjoon: Tell me
Y/n: You know I'll love and accept you no matter who you are, don't you? If there's anything you need to tell-
Namjoon: Wait, what? It's like the exact same conversation I had with my mom when there were a little too many posters of one direction in my room

He chuckled and then stopped looking at your puzzled face.
You pulled out your phone and showed the picture that taemin sent you.

Namjoon bursted out laughing

Namjoon: DUDEE omg how did you get this😂
Y/n: But I thought you guys didn't like eachother?
Namjoon: okay, baby, first of all I'm not into dudes and second of all I like jungkook, he has grown on me tbh, he reminds me of my younger brother.
Y/n: okay phew I thought you were cheating on me! But then why did you look so nervous when you came in
Namjoon: y/n, it's our 9 months anniversary..

Your eyes squinted and your lips pursed as you looked at namjoon.

Namjoon: Ah what a relief you forgot too
He finally laid back onto the sofa and sighed.
Y/n: um, so you're really not into dudes?
He looked up and smirked,
Namjoon: you want me to prove it you?
He leaned in close to your face but when you leaned in to kiss him he smirked and started kissing your neck. You layed down on the sofa as namjoon pushed your legs apart, getting on top of you. He started kissing your neck harder, leaving hickeys and caressed your hips. You let a soft moan and clutched his hair in your hand.
Namjoon lifted his head and looked into your eyes while brushing your hair behind your ear.
"Don't ignore me like that, okay? Whatever the situation might be we will work through it. I'm never giving up on us" he said and the ends of his lips curled up into a soft smile.
You admired the way his eyes glistened and his pupils dilated when he looked at you, you cupped his face into your hands and kissed him.
Y/n: I love you and I'm sorry I didn't  come to you first.
Namjoon: I love you too

He leaned in and started kissing you, harder with each second passing by. Soon both of your clothes came off.

(Do y'all want me to continue the smut or not? Lemme know)