Chapter 8

Me: *wears multiple hats.*
Luna: *silent judging.*

TW: flashbacks to r*pe and panic attacks. (It's not a detailed r*pe scene, it's just, like, the events leading up to it, and that's it.)

Izuku was gently shaken awake by Kirishima, and the greenette rolled over and blinked his eyes slowly.

"Rise and shine," the redheaded king said softly. He poked Izuku's forehead teasingly. "We gotta get going if we wanna reach the village by noon,"

Izuku sat up with a groan and rubbed the back of his head, one eye open and the other closed. Kirishima laughed as he watched his mate struggle to come to terms with reality.

The redhead tossed some clothes at his omega's face. "I'll wait here for you, okay?" Kirishima retrieved a large, leather sack from underneath the bed and threw some last minute items into it.

Izuku rolled off the bed and staggered towards the bathroom, the bundle of clothes underneath his arms. He rubbed his eyes while he opened the door, yawning.

"Oh, good. The nerd's finally up!" Bakugo's teasing voice from inside the bathroom immediately startled the omega wide awake.

Izuku whipped around, and immediately turned back around as he saw his blond haired mate standing there in nothing but a white towel.

The omega's face heated up, and he covered his eyes, even though his body faced away. His breathing increased slightly.

Bakugo chuckled. "What, can't handle seeing this much of me?" the blond smirked, his hands squeezing out the excess water in his spiky hair.

The alpha's eyes widened slightly when he detected the fear pheromones radiating off of his omega. He quickly dressed himself in new clothes, which were folded beside the large bathing pool.

Bakugo slung the towel around his neck to catch the occasional drops of water coming from his hair, and quickly made his way over to his trembling mate.

"Izu, baby," Bakugo said softly, standing about four feet away from the greenette. "You can turn around now. It's alright,"

Ever so slowly, as if he was expecting to be hit, Izuku raised his head and peeked through his fingers. His shoulders relaxed as he saw his mate dressed in a plain, grey tunic with his signature brown trousers, and hunter's boots. The clothes did nothing to hide the blond's well muscled figure, further causing the omega to tremble.

"I'm sorry I scared you, pup," Bakugo called softly, his eyes filled with gentleness and concern. "Can you tell me why?"

Izuku whimpered, clutching the bundle of clothes to his chest as he tried to calm his raging heartbeat. He lowered his head, staring at the ground submissively. He opened his mouth, trying to speak past the horrible lump in his throat.

"I-I was just thinking... Th-the alphas would come into my cell with only t-towels on, a-and-" Izuku dropped the clothes to the ground and gripped at his hair with both hands, his eyes shut tight. His breathing hitched as his mind was transported back to the Slave Trade.

Izuku leaned against his cell wall, struggling to stay conscious past the pain in his side. He most likely had broken a couple ribs in his last fight. He winced as his restless shifting caused more pain.

Izuku's head whipped up as he heard his cell door open, and his breathing increased dramatically. In stepped an all too familiar blue haired alpha, radiating dominance pheromones. He wore only a thin piece of cloth around his waist, exposing his heavily muscled chest and arms.

"Hello, my favorite omega," the man cooed in a low, raspy voice. "I heard that you won your fight today," he smiled, his yellowing teeth and horribly sharp canines showing.

"You've given me lots of money, you know." the man continued, creeping closer and closer to the chained omega. "Why don't I give you something in return?"

Izuku started to struggle against the chains that held his arms up against the wall. His eyes were wide and terrified, and he was radiating distressed and hostile pheromones. He gnashed his canines at the man, growling at him to stay away.

Knowing that he wasn't able to morph into his wolf form, due to the specially made omega cuffs, terrified Izuku even more. He had no way of fighting back, no way to protect himself from what was sure to come.

"Stay still, omega."

Izuku's whole body immediately froze. Inside, he was fighting against the command with all his might. Even the omega side of him tried to resist the alpha's order.

But the younger male's struggle was in vain.

The blue haired alpha crouched down in front of Izuku, a possessive growl in his throat. He placed his hands on either side of the wall, trapping the omega.

Izuku's pupils kept dilating at a rapid rate, trying to get out of the alpha's command. The blue haired man then started leaving featherlike touches on the omega's body, where his hands had absolutely no reason being there.

"Calm down, I'm just giving you your reward," the alpha hissed, and then the towel around his waist dropped to the floor.

"Stay quiet, omega."