Chapter Eleven: One Awakens

Yellow! I was going to update yesterday but it was my birthday! One more year! So I hope you all enjoy! This are finally getting better! :)
-Ravien

Chapter Eleven: One Awakens
"Having somewhere to go is a HOME. Having someone to love is a FAMILY. Having both is a Blessing."
-Anonymous
~
Kage
~
The group met at the Auto City Mall to go shopping for some more clothes for everyone. Melody and the others are starting school while Joe, Ash and Adam look for jobs. Right now the three are staying with Glitch and the others in sleeping bags Izzy and Eric gave us.

We gathered at the entrance and went in. Mike and Mickey were in awe of all the new restaurants and Ty was wanting a food eating competition while Abi wanted to look at all the new game devises. Melody walked next to me and Danny, asking Danny most of the questions I had asked when I came the first time. I mainly chatted with Izzy and she asked a lot of questions about the robots. I mainly gave her plain answers and asked her about R.E.D.

We walked around, bought new clothes and had lunch. As we were walking out of the mall I thought I saw something shine from the roof window of the store. The light was directed on Melody but nothing happened. I kept walking, turning back to glance every now and then at the spot where the light was. It was gone but I had a bad feeling.
~
Melody
~

I woke up the Monday for school. I was nervous but excited. I got dressed into my clothes I had from the day I was released from the hospital and I covered my skeleton arm.

I walked downstairs and had breakfast with Danny and Kage and we met up with everyone and walked as a big group to school.

"I'm nervous," Mickey says.

"Me, too," Mike says. "What if we don't have classes together?"

"Don't worry," Ty assured. "They're giving you two my classes for most of the day and my classes cross with Danny's and Izzy's so we'll all have each other eventually."

The twins nodded and Izzy turned to Abi.

"You'll have classes with me!" Izzy said, happily.

"Great!" Abi said with the same cheerfulness.

"And Melody, you will have classes with me," Danny explained to me.

"Alright," I said with a small smile.

We all split up after we got our classes and I followed Danny to my first class in a hundred years: History. Kage told me about his history experience and I don't believe that I could stand being in the class if someone said anything about my friends like that no matter how human or robotic they may be.

"There are six students in history that are robotic," Danny explained. "One of them has a human father and a robotic mother."

"Really?" I ask, surprised. "That's pretty cool."

"Yeah, his parents got him from R.E.D since he was found wandering behind the building. It turns out that he wasn't shipped to the correct area for adoption so they kept him here and put him up for adoption."

"I never thought robots and humans could coexist like this," I said in awe. "It's amazing."

I followed Danny into history class. A female teacher with black hair and dark brown eyes walked up to us.

"Hello, Danny," She said with a smile. "You must be Melody. I'm Ms. Rose."

"Hello," I say in a whisper.

"Don't be shy. You'll love it here," Ms. Rose assures as she turns to the class.

"Everyone this is Melody. She will be joining your class," Ms. Rose explained.